· Brian Gerrald, Old Augusta Road South – driving under the influence of alcohol and reckless driving
· Mr. Duncan, Long Bridge Road – open alcohol container, speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving under the influence of alcohol
· James Stephens, Progress Drive – driving while license suspended
· Mr. Harris, Interstate 16 East – speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving while license suspended (both citations)
· James Fish, Amsonia Circle – disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Brandon Cox, Talmadge Drive – agency assist
· Anthony Andrade, Highway 21 – driving while license suspended, no insurance and expired tag
· Thomas Saunders, Egypt Ardmore Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects, driving under the influence of multiple substances, open alcohol container, failure to maintain lane and purchase, possess or have control of controlled substance
· Christopher Foskey, Highway 119 South – simple battery (family violence)
· Brandon Wells, Formosa Drive – battery, criminal trespass and simple battery (family violence)
· James Scott, Tupelo Way – pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs, disorderly conduct and simple assault
· South Howard Avenue – An anonymous called stated that several people had broken into their house.
· Arnsdorff Road – A woman advised that she got into an argument with an acquaintance over a piece of furniture.
· Cypress Creek Lane – A man stated that his significant other locked him out of her place of residence.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that three females stole some items from the store that she owned.
· Roberts Way – A woman stated that she was trying to return some of her estranged husband’s personal belongings.
· Ridge Drive – A man stated that his intoxicated sister was trying to start fights with several people in the area.
· Exley Road South – A man stated that he was bitten by his neighbor’s dog while jogging down the street.
· Beecher Drive – A woman stated that one of her neighbors hit a golf ball through the window of her home.
· Highway 17 North – A man stated that a woman and her friend had shoplifted from his place of business.
· Paradise Trail – A man stated that an acquaintance punched her in the arm and burned some of her clothing.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that she and her significant other got into a dispute over their finances.
· Beecher Drive – A woman stated that someone had broken into her parked car sometime during the night.
· East Henry Street – A man collapsed while riding his bicycle down the side of the road, and he later passed away.
· Highway 17 South – A repo man was spotted trespassing on an elementary school’s property to repossess a vehicle.
· Reed Street – A woman stated that her daughter went into her bedroom and stole some of her mail.
· Scholar Road – A woman stated that a pet groomer backed into her mailbox with her company van.
· Ogeechee River Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend’s cousin had not returned a rifle that she loaned him.
· Briarwood Court – A woman stated that her mailbox was damaged by an unknown vehicle while she was away.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that an unauthorized charge showed up on her credit card bill.
· Huncke Street – A man stated that he accidently shot himself in the foot while trying to get two dogs to stop fighting.
· Shari Lane – A man stated that his niece had stolen food from him while he was at her place of residence.
· Squirrel Run – A man stated that an unknown person had damaged the rear window of his vehicle.
· Saddle Lane – A woman stated that her intoxicated father threw a beer can at her during a dispute.
· Sand Hill Road – A man stated that two con artists stole more than $1,000 in cash from his bedroom after he let them into his house.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that an unknown individual had busted out two windows on his work trailer.
· Ralph Rahn Road – A woman stated that she saw a man tied up in the back of a pickup truck while driving down the road.
· English Manor – A woman stated that her home alarm had activated while she was away from the residence.
· Wellington Drive – A man stated that his stepson stole the man’s truck while he was getting ready for work.
· Commerce Drive – A man stated that he was having problems getting his European vehicle registered.
· Richard Court – A woman stated that someone had used her credit card information without her permission.
· Hodgeville Road – An RV park owner stated that a woman had been living out of her vehicle on the property without paying for lodging.
· Gold Kist Road – A man stated that an unknown person had stolen a large container from his property.
· Labrador Lane – A man stated that an unknown individual had stolen the registration off his boat.
· Rincon Stillwell Road – A man stated that a large tree branch fell onto his vehicle during a violent storm.
· Chimney Road – A man stated that two expensive coins that he ordered had not been delivered to his address.
· Pitts Road – A woman stated that her sister threw a chair at her vehicle during a heated altercation.