· Zachary Burke, Goshen Road – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, driving while license suspended or revoked, open alcohol container and failure to obey stop sign (all citations)
· Shanarvia Green, Goshen Road – driving while license suspended or revoked
· Leroy Brooks, Stillwell Road – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane
· Highway 80 – A delivery woman stated that she was being followed while she was delivering packages.
· Brandi Lane – A man advised that he had his banking information stolen by a woman he met on social media.
· Old Tusculum Road – A log truck driver stated that one of his logs fell off as he was driving under a bridge.
· Third Street Extension – A man stated that someone hit his parked vehicle sometime during the night.
· Highway 21 – A woman stated that she felt that she was being financially ripped off by an auto mechanic.
· Steel Bridge Boat Landing – A man stated that he found a bag containing drugs while picking up trash along the river.
· Jamestown Drive – A woman stated that her daughter had gone missing after going to a bar with friends.
· Commercial Court – A security alarm went off inside a local business through unknown circumstances.