· Timothy Taylor, West First Street – wanted person (warrant service)
· Amber Ohly, West First Street – wanted person (warrant service)
· Calvin Lee, Red Bird Drive – driving while license suspended or revoked, reckless driving, open alcohol container, driving under the influence of alcohol and fleeing or attempting to elude police (felony)
· Dana Piazza, South Columbia Avenue – possession of a schedule II controlled substance and wanted person (warrant service)
· Brittany Assanowicz, Highway 119 South – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and wanted person (warrant service)
· William Stout, Highway 21 – simple assault and battery (family violence)
· Ryan Bowen, Highway 21 South – wanted person (warrant service)
· Donnie Cooper, Highway 80 – agency assist
· Kristin Randall, Central Boulevard – possession of marijuana less than one ounce (citation)
· Willie King, Longbridge Road – passing in a no passing zone, driving while license suspended or revoked and wanted person (warrant service)
· Ronnie Lane, Springfield Egypt Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Mr. Douglas, Blue Jay Road – driving while license suspended or revoked and too fast for conditions
· Shondtel Walker, Jabez Jones Road – alcohol/controlled substance present in vehicle and failure to maintain lane
· Andrea Barker, Courthouse Road – open alcohol container, failure to maintain lane and driving under the influence of multiple substances
· Red Bluff Run – A man stated that someone stole two firearms out of his vehicle sometime during the night.
· Lake Tomacheechee Drive – A man advised that an unknown person threw eggs at his place of residence.
· Lewis Drive – A man advised that his brother threatened him during an argument over yard work.
· Oconee Avenue – A man advised that he got into a heated fight with his father over a can of soda.
· Morgan Cemetery Road – A man stated that the mother of his child had been harassing him via text messages.
· Oliver Kildare Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual had stolen gas from her vehicle.
· Blair Way – A woman advised that her boyfriend took her vehicle without getting her permission.
· Ebenezer Road – A woman stated that her daughter’s boyfriend had been making threats towards her.
· Mockingbird Drive – A woman stated that her husband pushed her to the ground during a dispute.
· Freedom Trail – A man stated that his estranged wife had taken his vehicle without his permission.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that his mother’s neighbor had been trespassing on her property.
· Highway 119 South – A man stated that his cousin pointed a gun at him during a heated altercation.
· Indica Place – A woman advised that her estranged husband would not allow her to see her children.
· Highway 80 – A store assistant manager stated that a woman shoplifted three drinks from her store.
· Rincon Stillwell Road – A woman stated that she had gotten into a fight with her boyfriend over unknown issues.
· Central Boulevard – A woman stated that someone had been using her misplaced debit card without her permission.
· Tobago Way – A woman stated that her husband shoved her to the ground during a heated dispute.
· Interstate 95 – A woman stated that a man pointed a gun at her during a heated road rage incident.
· Gateway Parkway – A large, abandoned cargo trailer was spotted blocking a portion of a roundabout.
· Atlantic Avenue – A man stated that two pieces of heavy machinery had been stolen from his rental property.
· Highway 21 – A woman stated that a large white truck hit her vehicle’s driver side door and failed to stop.
· Lakeshore Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance had entered his home without his permission.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that his former fiancée hit him in the face during an altercation.
· Knotty Pine Circle – A woman stated that her significant other had accused her of infidelity and threatened to kick her out of their house.
· Ebenezer Road – A woman stated that an unknown person created over 60 bank accounts using her name.
· Jerrel Woods Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance tried to run her over while she was walking her dog.
· Brittany Court – A man advised that three robbers held him at gunpoint and stole a television that he was selling.
· Archer Road – A delivery driver stated that he was bitten by a dog on the leg while making a delivery.
· Bob White Lane – A man stated that he discovered a pistol magazine in the grass in his front yard.
· Silverwood Commercial Drive – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole $100 in cash from her place of business.