· Sean Pearson, Williams Road – battery and wanted person (warrant service)
· Katina Tilley, Williams Road – battery and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jason Cannon, Oak Drive – obstruction of law enforcement officer
· Morgan Boatright, Raccoon Drive – simple battery (family violence)
· Pedro Juarez, Blue Jay Road – failure to have license on person and driving while license suspended or revoked
· Anthony Marsico, Jerrell Woods Road – battery (family violence)
· Ms. Thorne, Highway 80 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Alexandria Bodiford, Lanier White Road – reckless conduct, dogs, cats or livestock running at large prohibited and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· James Grotheer, Nease Road – fleeing or attempting to elude
· Richard Court – A man stated that he and his mother got into a heated argument over a television.
· Highway 21 – A man was spotted fleeing from police officers while taking his daughter to the hospital.
· Amsonia Drive – A woman advised that someone damaged her air conditioning unit outside of her house.
· Clyo Shawnee Road – A woman stated that her neighbor had been playing loud music during a party.
· Clydesdale Court – A woman stated that her boyfriend threatened her during a heated altercation.
· Allison Road – A man advised that an unknown individual stole his medication from inside his vehicle.
· Edgewater Drive – A woman advised that her husband had been threatening her over the phone.
· Moultrie Drive – A woman stated that her husband pushed her to the ground during a heated dispute.
· Zittrouer Road – A couple stated that an unknown person stole some items from the back of their property.
· Reedsville Road – A man stated that his wife tampered with his truck’s radiator following a heated fight.
· Old River Road – A woman stated that her former boyfriend damaged her vehicle with a large wrench.
· Stillwell Road – A man stated that his brother-in-law threatened him while under the influence of alcohol.
· John Glen Drive – A woman stated that someone slashed the tires on her vehicle in the middle of the night.
· Red Bluff Run – A woman stated that an unknown individual knocked down a section of her fence.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her ex-boyfriend during a custody exchange.
· Green Morgan School Road – A mail carrier stated that a dog rammed into the side of his vehicle.
· Lake Tomacheechee Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance threatened him during a dispute.
· Highway 21 – A man stated that he had been involved in a road rage incident while trying to merge.
· Discovery Lane – A woman stated that her son’s dog accidently bit her while she was playing with it.
· Hummingbird Lane – A man advised that his neighbors had been involved in a heated altercation.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that a suspicious man had been following her down the roadway.
· Highway 21 North – A woman stated that she had been scammed out of $15000 during the sale of a piece of land.
· Auriga Boulevard – A woman stated that her house’s roof caught on fire after being struck by lightning.
· Morgan Cemetery Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her husband over dinner.
· Barrington Circle – A man advised that an unknown individual opened a line of credit in his name.
· Butternut Boulevard – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had been harassing her with gifts.