· Kasie Hilton, Walker Drive – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Richard Screen, Caroni Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· John Fanning, Kensington Circle – disorderly conduct
· Avias Jones, Hidden Lake Drive – domestic dispute
· Nathan Louis, Exley Drive South – possession of methamphetamine
· Zamir Dukes, Winston Drive – fleeing or attempting to elude, reckless driving, failure to maintain lane and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Michael Bates, Highway 119 – public drunkenness, carrying weapon in school safety zone and furnish/sell alcohol to person under 21
· Espirdion Hernandez, Central Boulevard – driving while license suspended or revoked
· Maurice Bowens, Highway 21 South – wanted person (warrant service)
· Westwood Drive – A man stated that a homeless individual had been living in his garage without his consent.
· Highway 17 North – A man advised that his neighbor had not removed a barricade despite being ordered by the court to do so.
· Crystal Drive – A woman stated that she had gotten into a verbal fight with her boyfriend over her drinking.
· Goshen Road Extension – A man stated that a woman had become belligerent while collecting her repossessed vehicle.
· Fox Run – A man stated that he had gotten into a dispute with his father while staying at his house.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that a man on a bicycle had stolen $100 in cash from her unlocked car.
· Parkway Drive – A man stated that someone had run into his business’s fence with a large vehicle.
· Katie Drive – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had called her despite being ordered by the court not to do so.
· Jennifer Circle – A woman stated that she had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend’s friend over a garage door.
· Flat Bush Drive – A woman stated that her son had been bitten by his friend’s dog while he was at the friend’s home.
· Stagefield Drive – A man stated that he had gotten into an altercation with his son over a small amount of money.
· Palmetto Drive – A man advised that his neighbor’s dog attacked him while he was out for a walk.
· Needle Point Drive – A man stated that an unknown person had vandalized his driveway in the middle of the night.
· Butternut Court – A man stated that he lost sight of his children while they were playing in the yard.
· Jerrell Woods Road – A woman stated that a man had been impersonating a government official and harassing her.
· Green Paddock Drive – A woman stated that an unknown individual opened a checking account in her name.
· Old Dixie Highway – A woman stated that a scammer stole her personal information over the phone.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that a driver pointed a gun at him while he was walking down the road.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that his cousin threatened to kill him while they were at his mother’s residence.
· Watts Road – A woman advised that her boyfriend lost consciousness during a heated altercation.
· Robeling Road – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog charged at her while she was standing in her yard.
· Highway 119 South – A man nearly hit a police officer after having a medical episode behind the wheel.
· Stillwell Road – A woman stated that her estranged husband slashed her vehicle’s tire in the middle of the night.
· Brogdon Road – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dogs bit her arms while she was trying to get them to stop attacking her own dogs.