· Jessica Calloway, Old River Road – possession of marijuana
· Patricia, Highway 119 – criminal trespass
· Frederick Hurst, Goshen Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Michael O’Connor, John Glenn Drive - wanted person (warrant service)
· Elkins Cemetery Road – A man was found to be in possession of a trailer that had been stolen out of state.
· Ohoopee Avenue – A woman stated that someone had stolen her vehicle from her property while she was away.
· Cornelia Court – A woman stated that her son had stolen his sister’s laptop after she had taken his.
· High Point Drive – A woman advised that she was having a dispute with her granddaughter over her living situation.
· Stillwell Road – A man stated that his brother-in-law had been making threats towards him over the phone.
· Stillwell Road – A man stated that his daughter was bitten on the shoulder blade by their neighbor’s dog.
· McCall Road – An abandoned vehicle was discovered sitting on the side of the roadway and obstructing traffic.
· Reedsville Road – A woman stated that her son threatened to kill her during an argument over a septic line.
· Long Pine Drive – A man stated that his vehicle’s hood was damaged through unknown circumstances.
· Vale Royal Drive – A woman stated that her mother threatened to choke her to death via text messages.
· Nease Road – A woman stated that an unknown person had opened several lines of credit in her name.
· Highway 21 South – A man stated that his vehicle caught on fire while he was working on it in a parking lot.
· Cubbedge Drive – A woman stated that a man went to her place of residence and threatened her son.
· Beebe Road – A woman stated that she had gotten into a fight with her husband over a lost wallet.
· Elkins Cemetery Road – A man stated that he was sold bad tires by a local used auto parts dealer.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dogs had been harassing her own dogs in her yard.
· Highway 21 – A man stated that he had gotten into an altercation with a coworker over job performance.
· Keith Road – A woman stated that she had gotten into an argument with her mother over a Christmas stocking.
· Moore Road – A man stated that a suspicious vehicle had been driving near and around his property.
· Cottonwood Drive – A woman stated that she had gotten into a dispute with her boyfriend over a video game system.
· Brittany Lane – A man stated that he had seen lights shining inside of a nearby abandoned house.
· Sparrow Lane – A maintenance worker stated that a man had threatened to kill him while he was working on a trailer.
· McCall Road – A man stated that his estranged wife hit him during an altercation over their relationship.
· Bellevue Boulevard – A contractor advised that an unknown individual had stolen her siding cutter.