· Kevin Alejandre, Creekside Boulevard – civil matter and wanted person (warrant service)
· Lindanne Garrison, McCall Road – disorderly conduct and unlawful conduct during 911 call
· Mr. Elijah, Highway 21 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Ben Bothwell, Old Augusta Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Janice Walker, Highway 21 – failure to maintain lane (citation)
· Reedsville Road – A man stated that someone broke into his place of residence and rummaged through it.
· Bridgewood Drive – A woman advised that she was bitten on the leg by a dog while at an acquaintance’s house.
· Barclay Place – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his dump trailer from his driveway.
· Highway 80 West – A woman stated that an unknown person had been prowling around her yard.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that an unwelcomed acquaintance had trespassed on his property.
· Clyo Shawnee Road – A woman stated that her great-grandson had stolen over $1000 from her bank account.
· Possum Trail – A woman stated that she accidently caught her stove on fire while cooking chicken.
· Zittrouer Road – A man stated that his neighbor threatened to shoot his dog after it went on his property.
· Pecan Grove Boulevard – A woman stated that she was having a property dispute with her neighbor.
· Brindlewood Drive – A man stated that his girlfriend stole his cell phone during an argument over gas money.
· Community Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her husband over their relationship.
· Gadwall Court – A man advised that someone attempted to break into his vehicle in his driveway.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman advised that she was living in a state of fear of her legal custodian.
· Midland Drive – A woman stated that a man had been driving recklessly outside her place of residence.
· Grace Road – A woman stated that her former employer took her phone and shoved her during an altercation.
· Blair Way – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend had gotten into a fight over their relationship.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that a male customer gave her a counterfeit $100 bill at her store.
· Schuman Drive – A woman advised that an unknown individual stole an insurance check from her.
· Highway 80 – A store owner stated that a customer paid for several items with counterfeit money.
· Holly Lane – A man stated that his nephew had been trespassing on his property with a lawn mower.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his friend’s shop and stole several items.
· Finch Avenue – A man advised that an unknown individual stole a valve from his construction site.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that she found a loaded handgun in the grass while working.