· Herbert Williams, Martha Street – criminal trespass
· Arnold Bolton, Fort Howard Road – possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute and possession of a schedule II controlled substance
· Jermaine Green, Lord Effingham Drive – driving under the influence of drugs and speeding in excess of maximum limits
· Chaquita Shelton, Interstate 16 – giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement, pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jhakil Markuese Sharpe, Standard Lane – knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license, no insurance and driving without license
· Shelia Rene Bryant, Magnolia Street – giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement, no insurance and wanted person (warrant service)
· John Morales, Ridge Road – terroristic threats and/or acts and false imprisonment
· Donald Evans Jr., Old River Road – speed less than minimum, driving under the influence of drugs, possession and use of drug related objects, possession of a schedule II controlled substance and drugs not in original container (misdemeanor)
· Timothy Gene McCready, McCall Road – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and wanted person (warrant service)
· Matthew Tindall, Highway 17 – possession and use of drug related objects
· Shawnee Egypt Road – A man stated that a woman did not give him a promised refund when he returned a camper that he bought from her.
· Pound Road – A man advised that he found a severely rusted rifle on his property while he was clearing some land.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that multiple trailers had been stolen from his property by an unknown person.
· Oconee Avenue – A woman stated that her friend stabbed her on the ear after getting high on methamphetamine.
· Charlton Drive – A woman stated that her husband slammed her head against a refrigerator during a dispute over her faithfulness.
· Wallace Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend slapped her and flattened her tire during an altercation.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that she was bitten on the foot by an unknown dog while standing outside of her residence.
· Early Street Extension – A woman stated that she and her mother got into a verbal argument over money.
· Matt Court – A woman stated that her husband hit her in the face with a blue cup during an argument over one of their children.
· Myrtlewood Drive – A man stated that his brother hit him on the side of the head while the two were fighting.
· Saddlehorn Drive – A woman stated that her husband pushed her onto the bed during a verbal dispute.
· Highway 21 South – An intoxicated man was found sitting in his vehicle in a restaurant parking lot.
· Maple Street – A woman stated that someone had used her debit card information without her permission.
· West First Street – A woman stated that the father of her child was refusing to let her see the child.
· Black Pine Drive – A woman stated that her juvenile neighbor threatened to kill her and her family.
· Pine Street – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole her handgun and ammunition from her vehicle.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that an unknown person had been sending him messages which threatened his family.
· Darlington Circle – A man stated that his estranged wife threatened to shoot him during an altercation.
· Hope Lane – A man stated that he took pictures of a lawn care trailer and its driver after it almost ran him over.
· Highway 21 South – A driver was found to have taken medication which caused him to become to sleepy to drive.