· Reginald Holmes, Church Hill Road – battery (family violence)
· Mindy Shepard, Low Ground Road – driving under the influence of alcohol (citation)
· Denny Knight, Silver Hill Church Road – driving while license suspended, criminal trespass and simple battery (family violence)
· William Smith, Lamons Drive – battery and disorderly conduct (both citations)
· James Edwards, Highway 17 – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, cruelty to children and simple battery (family violence)
· Destiny Reese, Columbia Avenue – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession and use of drug related objects
· Rebel Estates Drive – A woman stated that her husband’s ex-wife trespassed on her property to contact her daughter.
· Brittingham Road – A woman advised that she and her family were in a dispute over ownership of a vehicle.
· Standard Lane – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend had not followed through on watching their children like she had promised.
· Crape Myrtle Court – A man stated that his mentally unstable wife tried to leave the house while naked.
· Santa Anita Way – A man stated that two male juveniles threw eggs at his place of residence and flipped him off.
· Hodgeville Road – A man stated that his daughter had gotten into a physical altercation with her boyfriend.
· Highway 119 North – A man stated that an unknown person had broken into his home while he was away.
· Community Road – A man stated that he found a forgotten gravesite from the early 1900s while cleaning his yard.
· Progress Drive – A man stated that he got into a fight with his wife that became physical over the course of the night.
· Magnolia Street – A man stated that he got into a dispute with his brother that lead to several items being broken.
· Gable Lane – An intoxicated man claimed that his vehicle had been stolen and wrecked, but this was later revealed to be false information.
· Rincon Stillwell Road – A man stated that he got into an argument with his friend over a stolen beer.
· Wellington Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog attacked and almost killed her own dog while she was walking it.
· Standard Lane – A man stated that someone shot at him from a vehicle while he was walking down the road.
· Shadowbrook Circle – A man stated that he got into a fight with a driver on the road who was speeding.
· Adelante Lane – A man stated that he got into an altercation with his wife which resulted in a remote being destroyed.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that her ex-husband had gone onto her property and snooped around her yard.
· Highway 21 – A woman stated that her husband punched her in the face during an argument while on the road.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A man stated that he accidently burned down a power pole while burning in his yard without a permit.
· Cypress Cove Lane – A woman stated that an unknown individual vandalized her shed while she was away.
· Goshen Road – A woman stated that her neighbor called her derogatory names during a confrontation.
· Brittany Lane – A man stated that his ex-wife’s boyfriend threatened to beat him up during a dispute.
· Highway 17 – A tree was spotted having fallen onto an active power line and into the nearby roadway.
· Mustang Drive – A man stated that his wife ran him out of the house with a butcher’s knife and locked him out.
· Tupelo Court – A woman stated that her estranged husband sent her a threatening message via email.
· Pineora Estates Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend pushed her off the front porch during an argument.
· Highway 21 South – A man stated that his vehicle caught on fire while he was driving down the road.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that she was bitten on the rear by a dog while visiting her friend’s house.