· Cameron Lewis, Archer Road – possession of a schedule I controlled substance and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jerry Scott, Bellflower Court – domestic dispute and criminal trespass
· Conn, Formosa Drive – disorderly conduct and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Hodgeville Road – A pizza delivery driver stated that a customer pulled a gun on him while he was making a delivery.
· Andrews Lane – A man advised that he got into a fight with his sister over the sister’s current boyfriend.
· Goshen Road – A church elder stated that the church has had issues with individuals trespassing on the property.
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her husband over his drug use.
· Lord Effingham Drive – A man stated that he had gotten involved in a conflict over money with his neighbors.
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that she observed two men break into an abandoned middle school.
· Saddlehorn Lane – A woman stated that an acquaintance had threatened to beat her up via social media.
· Quail Run Circle – A man stated that he had gotten into a dispute with his mother-in-law over an umbrella.
· Heidt Landing Road – A man stated that he had been having problems with prowlers around his home.
· Beebe Road – A man stated that his friend’s niece stole some of his belongings while he was at the friend’s house.
· Rebel Estates Drive – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with her husband over his drinking habits.
· Caribbean Village Drive – A man stated that he accidently cut a power cable while operating a piece of heavy machinery.
· Walnut Drive – A man stated that he got into a disagreement with his girlfriend over a missing debit card.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that someone stole his personal information and used it to access his bank account.
· Laurel Hill Road – A man stated that his former girlfriend used his bank card without his permission.
· Woodpecker Trail – A woman stated that her tenant is refusing to move out despite several eviction notices.
· Ruby Trail – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been sending her threatening messages over the phone.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that an unknown person damaged the side of her house while she was away.
· Highway 17 North – A woman stated that her husband punched her in the face while they were watching a movie.
· Long Pine Drive – A woman stated that her landlord threatened to cut off her power because she refused to apologize for getting mad at him.
· Log Landing Road – An abandoned vehicle was spotted having crashed into the fence of a local boy scout trop.