· James Scarborough, Foxbow Drive – possession of a schedule I controlled substance and seat belt violation (both citations)
· Dylan Green, Old River Road – failure to stop at a stop sign, driving under the influence of multiple substances, possession and use of drug related objects, possession of a schedule I controlled substance and manufacture/deliver/distribute/administer/sell/possess wild synthetic
· Walter Lee Johnson, Low Ground Road – driving while license suspended
· Bristol Hurst, Highway 119 South – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Michael Brian Melacon, Sandhill Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce (citation)
· Kenneth Hunter Curl, Oconee Avenue – criminal trespass and loitering or prowling
· Howard Lemon, Berry Lane – cruelty to children, criminal damage to property, obstructing or hindering persons making emergency contact and battery (family violence)
· Partridge Court – A man stated that someone went onto his property and damaged an electrical cord.
· Cloverdale Road – A woman advised that her neighbor threatened to shoot her during an argument.
· Wind Chime Court – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her ex-husband over a truck payment.
· Brogdon Road – A man stated that two individuals wearing hockey masks drove onto his property.
· Cypress Drive – A woman stated that she and her husband had been receiving harassing text messages from a former contractor that they had hired.
· Cherry Street – A man stated that he got into a verbal altercation with his girlfriend over their relationship.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that he got into a verbal dispute with his wife over his whereabouts.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had been stalking her over the course of several days.
· Eagle Drive – A house was spotted having been ransacked and left unguarded by an unknown person.
· Barrington Circle – A woman stated that she shipped a laptop to a buyer who ultimately never paid for it.
· Key Road – A man stated that his brother threatened to beat him up during an argument over a broken toilet.
· Vale Royal Drive – A man stated that his son damaged some of his property and threatened to stab him.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that two of his neighbor’s dogs went onto his property and killed his cat.
· Dashers Landing – A man stated that his father threw him through a window during a confrontation.
· Green Paddock Circle – A man stated that he got into an altercation with his intoxicated girlfriend over her belongings.
· Highway 17 – A woman stated that she was accidently hit in the back of the head by a ricocheted bullet.
· Fourth Street Extension – A woman stated that her boyfriend chocked her during an intense argument.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that her mother’s boyfriend pulled a knife on her during a dispute.
· Frederick Street – A man stated that he received threats from two acquaintances regarding an upcoming court case.
· Van Road – A man stated that a logging company had cut down some trees on his private property.
· Blue Jay Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual attempted to transfer money out of the woman’s bank account without her permission.
· Mulberry Road – The whereabouts of a missing woman were discovered by police officers from an anonymous source.
· Lynn Bonds Avenue – A man stated that an unknown person busted out two of the windows on his van.
· Stones Throw Court – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been showing up at her home uninvited.
· Caribbean Village Drive – A firearm was discovered to be in the possession of a recent assault suspect.
· Keith Road – A woman stated that she got into a verbal dispute with her mother over the status of a relative.
· Plantation Drive – A woman stated that her brother-in-law made several disorderly statements to her and her children.
· Usher Place – A large brush fire was spotted having been set in the backyard of an empty residence.
· Pryor Road – A couple stated that their place of residence caught on fire through unknown means.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that he had not received a fender that he ordered through the internet.
· Jerrell Woods Road – A man stated that someone had tampered with the back door of his residence.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A woman stated that her estranged husband had been harassing her via text messages.
· Interstate West – A man stated that he accidently hit a bucket that was in the roadway which caused damage to his vehicle.
· Harvey Road – A man stated that someone damaged that barbed wire fence on his property line.
· Nease Road – A man stated that he had gotten into a verbal altercation with his girlfriend over their relationship.