* Christopher McConnell, Caroni Drive – battery (family violence)
* Kenneth McCullough, Shuman Drive – aggravated assault
* Mr. Campbell, Pine Thicket Way – criminal trespass and wanted person (warrant service)
* Leonard McIntyre, Bradford Drive – battery and public drunkenness
* Nathan Morris, Beecher Drive – simple battery (family violence)
* Quinton Byrd, Central Avenue – driving under the influence of drugs, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and improper lane change
* Nicole Garrison, Old Louisville Road – driving under the influence of drugs and failure to maintain lane
* Gage Morgan, McLaws Road – fleeing or attempting to elude, failure to maintain lane and improper lane change
* Franklin Hines, Magnolia Street – wanted person (warrant service)
* Brooke Chamblee, McCall Road – wanted person (warrant service)
* Marvin Reilly, McCall Road – wanted person (warrant service)
* Ursula Godbee, Midland Road – possession and use of drug related objects, driving while license suspended or revoked, open alcohol container and failure to dim headlights
* Avery Lamont Williams, Highway 21 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects and failure to dim headlights
* Mrs. Kissoon, West Fort Howard Road – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers by use of violence and criminal trespass
* Santana Bedwell, Highway 80 – theft by shoplifting (misdemeanor)
* Jeremy Cantaline, Highway 119 – injured person
* Old Lake Road – A man stated that the person that he hired to do work on his house had done a subpar job.
* Standard Lane – A man advised that he and his cousin had gotten into a verbal dispute.
* Meadowood Lane – A group of friends stated that a woman’s grandfather had been calling the woman racial slurs.
* Keller Road – A man stated that he was forced to shoot a handgun at an acquaintance after she attacked him during a fight over a washing machine.
* Sir Arthur Court – A man stated that his wife bit him and damaged their bedroom door during a drunken argument.
* Grace Lane – A woman stated that two of her children got into a physical fight over a video game.
* Briarwood Court – A man stated that someone broke into his truck and stole his wallet.
* Effingham Plantation Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor’s children had hit a baseball against the side of the woman’s house.
* Highway 21 South – A man stated that he and his father got into a dispute over a broken-down vehicle.
* Saddleclub Way – A woman stated that her roommate had threatened to beat up the woman’s cousin via text messages.
* Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that an unknown person stole the motor off his boat.
* Little McCall Road – A woman stated that someone had stolen her vehicle from her driveway.
* Fair Street – A woman stated that an unknown person had broken into her pump house and stolen her generator.
* Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A man stated that he and an acquaintance got into a physical altercation over a cell phone.
* Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that her daughter’s television had been stolen from the daughter’s living room.
* Highway 30 – A man stated that a woman stole his cell phone while he was working.
* McCall Road – A man stated that he had been having problems with his neighbor’s dog constantly barking.
* Vale Royal Drive – A woman stated that she injured her leg after her ex-husband pushed her down during a fight.
* Archer Road – A man stated that his rifle had been stolen from his vehicle by an unknown person.
* Blue Jay Road – An abandoned vehicle was spotted parked on the road’s fog line and creating an obstacle for oncoming traffic.
* Ridge Road – A woman stated that an unknown person burned and trashed her son’s home while he was away.
* Old Louisville Road – A man stated that someone shot a deer on his property without his permission.
* Shari Drive – A woman stated that a man pointed a gun at her when she went looking for her niece at his house.