· Tracy Rowe, Fifth Street – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and domestic dispute
· Harris Cope, Magnolia Street – driving under the influence of multiple substances, possession of marijuana less than one ounce, driving while license suspended, obstructing or hindering EMTs, no tag and no proof of insurance
· Roland McCarr Jr., Cypress Ridge Run – failure to report accident with injury/damage and failure to maintain lane
· Andrew Jones, High Bluff Road – driving while license suspended, failure to stop at a stop sign and child safety restraint violation
· Alexandria B., High Bluff Road - driving while license suspended, failure to stop at a stop sign and child safety restraint violation
· Danny Williams, Highway 21 South – driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana less than one ounce and drugs not in original container (misdemeanor)
· Destiny Tuttle, Highway 21 – agency assist
· Amanda Anderson, Third Street – domestic dispute, battery and simple battery (family violence)
· Highway 119 – A group of men stated that they became stranded in the middle of a river after their boat got stuck.
· Kingsley Drive North – A man advised that his ex-girlfriend forced her way into his home and took $300.
· Dove Lane – A woman stated that she was bitten on the arm by a dog while trying to pull it off another dog.
· Gordon B. Hinkley Avenue – A man stated that his son had been drugged by his grandmother while he was staying at the grandmother’s house.
· Anza Lane – A woman stated that a suspicious female was asking her for money and that she urinated herself while doing so.
· Timbergate Lane – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend stole the keys to her house and vehicle while at her house.
· Windstream Street – A man stated that a neighbor aggressively confronted him about his two taxi cabs that he has parked on the side of the street.
· Rosewood Drive – A woman stated that a suspicious man knocked on her door and tried to sell her cable.
· Hidden Creek Drive – A man stated that he accidently shot himself in the leg while cleaning his pistol.
· Central Boulevard – A man stated that his intoxicated wife kicked him in the leg during an argument.
· Bluff Drive – A woman stated that she and her sister became physical with each other during an altercation.
· Cypress Cove Lane – A woman stated that her neighbor yelled at her daughter over an issue with the woman’s dog.
· Wakefield Drive – A woman stated that her husband had broken several items in her house and would not let her see her children.
· Highway 17 – A motorcycle that had previously been involved in a police chase was spotted abandoned on the side of the road.
· Long Bridge Road – Two individuals were spotted having sex in a vehicle in the wood line near the road.
· Greystone Drive – A woman stated that her estranged husband locked her out of her place of residence.
· Blackwater Way – A woman stated that someone had attempted to scam her mother out of her money over the phone.
· Jackson Street – A woman stated that an unknown person had stolen her modem from her home.
· Tuckasee Road – A man stated that an unknown individual had busted out a window on his camper.
· Red Maple Lane – A man stated that he and his girlfriend had been receiving harassing messages from an unknown person.
· Cardinal Drive – A woman stated that she lost her watch while at a paintball arena and that the employees had refused to return it to her.