· Dareon Shelton, Williams Road – domestic dispute and criminal trespass
· Crystal Denise Stephenson, Old Augusta Road South – driving while license suspended
· Latasha Goldwire Green, Fort Howard Road – possession of a controlled substance, driving while license suspended and drugs not in original container (misdemeanor)
· Olivia Ledezma, Highway 80 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and wanted person (warrant service)
· Mr. Blount, McCall Road South – speeding in excess of maximum limits and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
· Lake Tomacheechee Drive – A woman stated that some movers stole a table saw, a gaming system and a mattress from her while they were helping her move.
· Lakeshore Road – A man advised that his estranged wife was attempting to take items that did not belong to her from his property.
· Covered Bridge Boulevard – A man stated that a road worker damaged his mailbox with their truck.
· Kingsley Drive South – A man stated that someone was trying to extort him by threatening to release images of the man’s genitalia.
· Long Bridge Road – A man stated that an unknown individual ran over his mailbox and destroyed it.
· Raccoon Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person stole her golf cart from her property sometime during the night.
· Berry Lane – A man stated that he required assistance in completing a child custody exchange with the mother of his children.
· Tara Street – A woman stated that her son was bitten on the face by her dog while he was playing with it.
· Clover Dale Drive – A man stated that an unknown person had stolen several wooden slats from his fence.
· Interstate 16 East – A man stated that a piece of debris fell from an overpass and cracked his windshield.
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that her son was bitten on the left side of the face by her dog.
· Buckskin Court – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been harassing her via text messages and in person.
· Mossy Oak Drive – A woman stated that a young man banged on her door and ran away in an effort to harass her.
· Highway 17 South – A woman stated that her landlord had refused to fix an issue with her hot water.
· Wild Rose Drive – A woman stated that the father of her children sent the children Christmas presents against her wishes.
· Andrew Lane – A man stated that a tree limb fell onto the roof of his car sometime during the night.
· Log Landing Road – A man stated that one of his two children stole his pistol from his gun cabinet.