· Greg Fletcher, Sixth Street – criminal trespass and wanted person (warrant service)
· Zachary Robert White, Fredrick Street – obstructing or hindering persons making emergency call, criminal attempt to commit a felony, aggravated assault and battery (family violence)
· Joshua Dotson, Old River Road – aggravated assault, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and wanted person (warrant service)
· Renee Doran, Clover Point Circle – obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Terry Kleinhardt, Old River Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Jeffrey Friend, Little McCall Road – failure to report accident with injury/damage
· James Whitten, High Bluff Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects, possession of a schedule III controlled substance and wanted person (warrant service)
· Jason Roark, High Point Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Pamela Emeolt, George Road – failure to appear for finger printable charge (misdemeanor)
· John Credeur, Tyler Street – expired tag, driving while license suspended and possession of methamphetamine
· James F. Stephenson, Old Tusculum Road – driving while license suspended, hands free law and failure to obey traffic control device
· Kerry Kough, Old Tusculum Road - driving while license suspended, hands free law and failure to obey traffic control device (all citations)
· Mr. Sykes, Old River Road – damage to property and unsecured load (both citations)
· Peyton Houston, Lamons Drive – disorderly conduct (county ordnance)
· Little McCall Road – A woman stated that someone broke into her home and stole two shotguns and $300 in cash.
· Dogwood Way – A woman advised that a family member had held her at knifepoint and threatened to stab her.
· Huger Street – A woman stated that an unknown person had slashed one of the tires on her vehicle.
· Old Lake Road – A man stated that his brother used the man’s name during a criminal investigation which resulted in the man being detained.
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that an acquaintance had been going onto his mother’s property without his permission.
· Little McCall Road – A man stated that an unknown individual had attempted to break into his house through the window.
· Gold Kist Road – A man stated that the owners of a vehicle that he was trying to repossess had confined him to the property.
· Cypress Cove – A man stated that he got into a shouting match with his girlfriend over a relationship dispute.
· Ridge Road – A man stated that his stepson went into the man’s place of residence without the man’s permission.
· Blackwater Way – A man stated that his son threatened to kill him over an incident that happened several years ago.
· Pinnacle Way – A man stated that he accidently shot his brother in the left hand while the two were drinking.
· Hebert Kessler Road – A man stated that someone had been going onto his property and dumping trash.
· Red Maple Lane – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his house and trashed it by punching a hole in the wall and putting tree branches in the toilet.
· Oetgen Road – A man stated that his stepson pointed a pistol at him during a confrontation about a stolen tablet.
· Buckskin Court – A woman stated that she got into a verbal altercation with her husband in front of their children.
· Kensington Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual set a dirt bike on fire and left it at the front of his subdivision.
· Hodgeville Road – A man stated that his neighbor accidently shot his house while hunting squirrels.
· Interstate 16 – A man was spotted fleeing from police officers on a motorcycle that did not have a license plate.
· Bay Road – A man stated that he got his tractor trailer stuck in a ditch while attempting to turn around.
· Buckskin Court – A woman stated that someone called her and threatened to kidnap her children.
· Chester Thomas Road – A woman stated that her grandson threatened to burn her house down during an argument.
· Shellie Helmey Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend physically assaulted her during an altercation.
· John Glenn Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend grabbed her neck and chocked her during a fight.
· Loblolly Court – A woman stated that her boyfriend damaged her photos and clothing during an argument.
· Mulberry Way – A woman stated that she was bitten on the leg by her neighbor’s dog while walking through the neighborhood.
· Highway 119 South – An animal shelter worker stated that he was bitten on the finger while trying to move one of the dogs.
· Mount Pleasant Road – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with a family member over money.