· Katherin Wright, Old River Road – possession of a schedule IV controlled substance, knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license, tag light required and possession of marijuana less than one ounce
· John Brown, Sunny Lane – affray, underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct
· Johnathan Diaz, Sunny Lane – affray, underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct
· Faith Hasman, Sunny Lane – affray, underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct
· William Walsh, Sunny Lane – affray, underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct
· Leon C. Thomas, Highway 21 North – speeding in excess of maximum limits, fleeing or attempting to elude, reckless driving, seat belt violation and wanted person (warrant service)
· John Gonsalves, Springfield Egypt Road – possession and use of drug related objects, possession of a schedule II controlled substance, allowing unlicensed person to drive and driving left or center
· Shawn Sikes, Springfield Egypt Road - possession and use of drug related objects, possession of a schedule II controlled substance, allowing unlicensed person to drive and driving left or center
· Jeffery Throne Murphy, Saddle Club Way – criminal damage to property (second degree)
· Brittani Williams, Highway 21 North – fleeing or attempting to elude, speeding in excess of maximum limits, driving while license withdrawn, safety belt violation for 18-year-old and older, expired tag and following too closely
· Roger Edwards, Clyo Shawnee Road – failure to dim headlights and driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
· Bruce Williams Jr., Highway 80 – window tint and driving while license suspended or revoked (misdemeanor)
· Michael Williams, West Seventh Street – probation violation, driving while license withdrawn and giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement
· Joshua Shidel, Ralph Rahn Road – driving under the influence of alcohol and too fast for conditions
· Oscar Waller, Midland Road – driving under the influence of drugs, illegal stop/stand/park where prohibited, transmitting false public alarm, unlawful conduct during 911 call and obstructing highways, streets, sidewalks or other public road
· Arthur Pristell, Laurel Street – driving under the influence of drugs and failure to maintain lane
· Michelle Lynn, Southern Charm Way – disorderly conduct (county ordnance)
· Wood Duck Way – A woman stated that someone stole her family’s social security cards and passports while they were on vacation.
· Highway 17 North – A man advised that his shed caught fire through unknown means and destroyed his boat, ATV and lawnmower.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A woman stated that her dog was attacked by a stray on two consecutive nights which resulted in several lactations.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A man stated that he found a lost dog at his hunting club which became aggressive around his own dogs.
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that her friend stole two televisions from her while she was letting him stay at her house.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that he had not been able to make contact with his son in over a month.
· Cyane Lane – A woman stated that her vehicle had been damaged by her friend’s neighbors while they were shooting off fireworks.
· Timberlake Drive – A woman stated that two suspicious people pulled into her yard to advertise their lawn care business.
· Kingsley Drive North – A woman stated that her boyfriend pushed her out of a window during an argument over the boyfriend’s loyalty.
· Old Augusta Road South – A woman stated that her boyfriend threw her phone and punched her in the stomach during an altercation.
· Wood Duck Way – A woman stated that an unknown person had stolen her family’s personal documents while they were away.
· Gable Lane – A woman stated that she was bitten on the leg by her neighbor’s dog while she was going to check on the neighbor.
· Shearouse Road – A man stated that someone had attempted to scam him over the phone by saying that they could fix his compromised computer.
· Oak Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his red electric wheelchair off his front porch while he was away.
· Diana Drive – A man stated that his wife cut her foot on a glass door that she shattered during a dispute over their teenage daughter.
· Highway 119 South – An elderly man stated that his alarm went off because the batteries were low but that he could not get up to change them.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A man stated that a dog went into his front yard and damaged his rental vehicle.