· Gary Lively, Dogwood Way – aggravated assault, battery and simple battery (family violence)
· Michael Devitt, Hodgeville Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Ricky Wayne Miller Jr., Highway 21 – failure to yield right of way while turning and driving while license withdrawn
· Mr. Joseph, Highway 21 South – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving while license withdrawn
· Mr. Rought, Highway 21 South - possession of a schedule I controlled substance, speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving while license withdrawn
· Andrew King, Interstate 16 East – wanted person (warrant service)
· Jim Huyck, Dogwood Way – criminal damage to property and burglary (felony)
· Chase Duffin, Fourth Street – public drunkenness and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Kathleen Woods, Highway 119 South – cruelty to animals
· Godley Road – A woman stated that her friend had borrowed her vehicle and refused to return it.
· Royal Oak Drive – A woman advised that her boyfriend pushed her to the ground during an argument.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that he bought a firearm through social media not knowing that it had been stolen.
· Cleo Court – A woman stated that her husband had chocked her and slapped her phone away during an altercation.
· Cherokee Hills Road – A man stated that he found a shotgun at an abandoned residence that he was repairing.
· Community Road – Two women stated that they got into a physical fight during a dispute over chores.
· Ridge Road – A woman stated that her ex-husband hit her car while she was dropping her kids off at his house.
· Highway 119 North – A woman stated that someone broke into her home while she was out walking her dogs.
· Highway 30 – A man stated that a tree fell on his parked vehicle during a bad thunderstorm which shattered the windshield.
· Walter Samuels Road – A woman stated that an unknown person stole her wedding set during her husband’s funeral.
· Highway 17 South – A man stated that someone had stolen packages off his front porch as well as a toolbox and handgun from his shed.
· Pine Street – A woman stated that her friend was refusing to pay her share after she let the friend get on her phone plan.
· Possum Trail – A woman stated that she and her husband had gotten into a verbal dispute over their living situation.
· Erin Court – A woman stated that her husband tried to take her phone from her during an argument.
· Goshen Road Extension – A woman stated that she discovered a pistol in one of the vehicles that she had repossessed.
· McCall Road – A man stated that he was accidently shot in the neck during an altercation over a gun.