· Lauren Birchfield, Waldhour Road – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, disorderly conduct and battery (family violence)
· Xavier Lester, Interstate 16 East – possession of marijuana (citation)
· Brandon Griffin, Noel C Conaway Road – driving under the influence of drugs
· Christie Sorgman, Elizabeth Court – criminal trespass and simple assault
· Joseph Hulderman, Elizabeth Court – criminal trespass and simple assault
· Gerald Baxter, Old Augusta Road South – possession of marijuana less than one ounce (citation)
· Derek Medsker, Zeigler Road – no insurance (citation)
· Aaron Hampton, Pecan Grove Boulevard – simple assault
· Brian Williams, Cloverdale Drive – domestic dispute and trafficking in cocaine, illegal drugs or marijuana
· Eagle Drive – A woman stated that her former boyfriend attempted to break into her car while it was parked in her driveway.
· Boone Road – A man was spotted driving down the road without a license plate displayed on his vehicle.
· Rose Bud Place – An abandoned house in poor condition was spotted with an open door and an open window.
· Midland Road – A woman advised that her intoxicated boyfriend had been driving over small trees in his yard.
· Zeigler Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been stalking her and sending her threatening messages.
· Midland Road – A woman stated that someone tried to scam her out of a truck by sending her a bad check.
· Old Dixie Highway – A woman stated that an unknown person spray painted her vehicle sometime during the night.
· Porter’s Landing Road – A woman stated that her husband’s girlfriend attempted to run her off the road with her vehicle.
· Teal Drive – A man stated that his daughter was bitten on the hand by his neighbor’s dog while she was riding her bicycle.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that her husband hit her during an altercation over relationship issues.
· Old Tusculum Road – A man was spotted acting suspiciously and running from police on the side of the road.
· Sixth Street – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her child’s father over the care of the child.
· Rawls Drive – A man stated that he was attacked by two individuals while walking through a neighborhood who stole his cell phone.
· Pine Lake Drive – A woman stated that the locks on her home were changed without her permission by the contractor who built the home.
· Oak Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend’s former girlfriend had attempted to set up a money account in the woman’s name.
· Old Lake Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole a can of gas from her back yard.
· Glory Drive – A woman stated that someone broke into her place of residence and stole her son’s television.
· Log Landing Road – A woman stated that an unknown person used her debit card without her permission.
· Sand Pine Court – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her husband over their financial situation.
· Corral Road – A woman stated that her husband punched her twice in the head during an argument.
· Industrial Boulevard – A woman stated that she had a disagreement with a coworker over an unknown issue.
· Caroni Drive – A woman stated that a man approached her and offered to sell her pornographic movies.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A woman stated that her former neighbor had accused her of trying to kidnap the neighbor’s children.
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend took her keys and threatened to kill her and her friends.
· Lakeshore Drive – A man stated that an acquaintance had taken his debit card and would not give it back.
· Chester Thomas Road – A conductor stated that his train collided with a truck that was on the tracks.