· Rachel Love, Glenmore Drive – simple battery (family violence)
· Linda Dugger, Blue Jay Road – battery (family violence)
· Whitney Spires, Sandhill Road – injured person and wanted person (warrant service)
· Rohit Bhimbra, Hyacinth Circle – aggravated assault, obstructing or hindering persons making emergency contact and simple battery (family violence)
· Joseph Padgett, Hubener Drive – criminal damage to property, aggravated stalking and wanted person (warrant service)
· Scottie Holmes, Reedsville Road – hit and run (citation)
· Charles Hall, Morgan Cemetery Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Joshua Twiddy, Exley Road South – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and wanted person (warrant service)
· Central Boulevard – A woman stated that an intoxicated man had been cursing and making a scene in her store.
· Saratoga Drive – A school bus driver advised that a woman went onto her bus and started yelling at a student.
· Zeigler Road – A woman stated that a check had been stolen out of her mailbox by an unknown person.
· Greenwood Road – A woman stated that her intoxicated mother had threatened to burn her house down.
· Highway 21 – A man stated that someone dented his truck while it was parked in a hotel parking lot.
· Cottonwood Drive – A woman stated that she got into a road rage incident with another driver on the road.
· Usher Place – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with an acquaintance over a debit card.
· Otter Way – A man stated that an unknown individual threw a can at his car as he was driving down the road.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that her ex-husband had been stalking and harassing her for several days.
· Ebenezer Road – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had been following her around town.
· Highway 119 North – A man stated that his disabled truck had been stolen from the side of the road.
· Davis Street – A woman stated that she was almost hit by a vehicle while walking down the street.
· Little McCall Road – A woman stated that someone broke into her shed while she was away and stole several items.
· Cyane Lane – A man stated that an unknown person ran over his mailbox with their vehicle and did not stop.
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with an acquaintance over his presence at her house.
· Ballastone Circle – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been harassing her via social media.
· Shawnee Road – A woman stated that she discovered a small bag of heroin on the side of the road.
· Briarwood Drive – A woman stated that her mother-in-law threatened to harm her during an argument.
· Helmey Drive – A man stated that he found a taser and a bulletproof vest on his property while clearing it.
· Moss Loop – A woman stated that her horse barn caught on fire through unknown circumstances.
· Highway 17 – A man stated that he accidently swerved into oncoming traffic due to not being familiar with the area.