· Don Juan Kersey, Courthouse Road – driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to maintain lane (both citations)
· Dixie Thrasher, Highway 119 North – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and failure to dim headlights (both citations)
· Lorenzo Mitchell, Highway 80 – driving while license suspended, no insurance and wanted person (all citations)
· Pecan Lane – A man stated that someone shot at the back window of his vehicle while he was driving down the road.
· Bledsoe Drive – A man advised that he had gotten into an altercation with his wife over a ceiling fan.
· Chimney Road – A man stated that he had gotten into a fight with his girlfriend over her drinking habits.
· Raccoon Drive – A woman stated that she got into a verbal dispute with her boyfriend over relationship issues.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A woman stated that her neighbor had been digging up plants on her property.
· Foxbow Drive – A known drug user was spotted violating the terms of his bond as set forth by the courts.
· Long Acre Road – A man stated that his neighbor had been pumping water from the man’s property without his permission.
· Pleasant Acres Road – A woman stated that her husband threatened to shoot her during an argument.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that a truck which belonged to her business had been stolen by a customer.
· North Pine Street – A woman stated that her estranged husband made threatening statements towards her.
· Highway 21 North – A woman stated that an unknown person accessed her bank account without her permission.
· Covered Bridge Boulevard – A man stated that the entrance gate of his subdivision had been damaged by a truck.
· Cambridge Drive – A man stated that he had not been able to get into contact with his son in over a month.
· Clover Point Circle – A woman stated that her estranged husband had been sending her unwanted gifts through the mail.
· Old Augusta Road South – A woman stated that her vehicle’s windshield was chipped by a rock that was kicked up on the road.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A man stated that he was in a dispute with his neighbor over the construction of a privacy fence.
· Gnann Way – A man stated that he was being denied the visitation rights to see his daughter by his ex-wife.
· Ruby Trail – A woman stated that her son’s friend had been using drugs in her place of residence.