· Wesley Dawson, Fort Howard Road – driving under the influence of multiple substances and open alcohol container
· William Jones, Highway 119 North – simple assault (family violence)
· Christopher Nelson, Highway 17 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, violation of limited license conditions and knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license (all citations)
· Mr. Jackson, Interstate 16 East – speeding in excess of maximum limits and driving while license suspended (both citations)
· Mr. Leatherwood, Highway 21 North – reckless driving and racing (both citations)
· Mr. Kingensmith, Highway 21 North – reckless driving and racing (both citations)
· David Steigerwalt, Highway 21 – agency assist
· Old Dixie Highway – A man stated that he got into a verbal altercation with his neighbor over snakes.
· Cypress Creek Lane – A woman advised that she and her daughters were being harassed by her ex-boyfriend.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that she and her estranged husband got into an argument over her visitation rights to see her children.
· West First Street – A man stated that he was given a bad check as payment for a motorcycle that he sold.
· Beebe Road – A woman stated that someone was knocking on her daughter’s window very early in the morning.
· Saddlehorn Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person used her personal information the access her bank account.
· Ashley Drive – A woman stated that an unknown individual ripped up the mail in her mailbox and left it on the ground.
· Forest Road – A woman stated that her estranged husband tried to run her off the road with his vehicle.
· Tara Street – A man stated that his vehicle caught on fire while he was fishing through unknown means.
· Old Tusculum Road – An anonymous source stated that a married couple had been using methamphetamine in the presence of their children.
· Ray Fetzer Drive – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend’s sister had been harassing her over the phone.
· Highway 119 North – A truck driver stated that his vehicle got stuck in a ditch while he was trying to deliver fuel to a gas station.
· Long Bridge Road – A convenience store owner stated that a customer had stolen candy and energy drinks.
· Shelley Helmey Road – A woman stated that her dog attacked her sister’s grandchild after escaping her backyard.
· Karimia Circle – A woman stated that she had been unable to remember the location of her handgun for some time.
· Ardmore Oaky Road – A local church was found to have been broken into by way of the side door.
· Melrose Place – A woman stated that someone busted out her vehicle’s front driver’s side window.
· Filly Court – A man stated that a group of yard care workers that he hired knocked down his mailbox.
· Old Augusta Road – A woman stated that her windshield was cracked by a rock that was kicked up by a tractor driving in front of her.
· Holly Lane – A man stated that his uncle had been cutting down trees on the man’s property line.
· Tunnel Road – A woman stated that she had gotten into a fight with her daughter over the placement of items in the home.
· Watts Road – A man stated that his truck had been stolen from an acquaintance’s place of residence.
· Mulberry Way – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with her boyfriend over his drinking habits.
· Crossgate Way – A man stated that an unknown individual stole several random items from his vehicle.
· Blue Jay Road – A woman stated that she was being both physically and emotionally abused by her husband.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A woman stated that her sister had been harassing her at her place of employment.