· Clifford Earl Pevey, Old Augusta Road South – possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders and wanted person (warrant service)
· Norman Powell Brooks, Archibald Street – driving under the influence of alcohol and damage to property (both citations)
· Alexandra Elmgren, Chimney Road – domestic dispute and wanted person (warrant service)
· Stephen Turcotte, Wylly Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Mr. Davis, Bay Lane – battery (family violence)
· Laurel Hill Road – A couple stated that they got into an altercation over some relationship issues.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman advised that she got into an argument with her sister and mother over some financial issues.
· Atlanta Road – A woman stated that she got into a verbal fight with her husband over his infidelity.
· Satinwood Road – A woman stated that someone attempted to break into her home while she was away.
· Cypress Cove Lane – A man stated that he needed to retrieve items from his estranged wife who has a restraining order against him.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole some tools from his truck while he was fishing in a local river.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his pistol from his house while he was away.
· Palomino Drive – A woman stated that someone used her personal information to access her bank account.
· West First Street Extension – A man stated that a former acquaintance contacted his sisters-in-law which violates a restraining order.
· Pine Street – A man stated that an intoxicated individual threatened him with a hammer on the man’s property.
· Reedsville Road – A man stated that his wife’s sister’s ex-boyfriend went onto his property without his permission.
· Highway 21 North – A man stated that a local memorial sign had been heavily damaged by a vehicle.
· Saddleclub Way – A man stated that his neighbor accidently hit his mailbox with their vehicle and did not stop.
· Rahn Station Road – A woman stated that her roommate made verbal threats toward her during an argument.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that an unknown person stole some items from her company’s property.
· Goshen Road Extension – A real estate agent stated that an unknown individual posted a vacancy for one of her properties that is currently being rented.
· Clover Point Circle – A woman stated that someone broke into her place of residence and damaged the carpet.
· Mt. Hope Road – A woman stated that someone stole flowers off her parent’s grave on two occasions.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A man stated that a former roommate had threatened to kill several people in the area.
· Noel C. Conaway Road – An assistant pastor stated that a woman damaged a sign in front of his church.
· Ardmore Oaky Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole his ATV from his property while he was away.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that she was bitten on the finger by a kitten that had crawled under the hood of her car.
· Heidt Landing Road – A man stated that he was bitten on the arm by an acquaintance’s large dog.
· South Columbia Avenue – A man who was required to register as a sex offender had failed to check in with police.
· Chimney Road – A woman stated that a former employee had sent her threatening text messages.
· Del A Rae Circle – A man stated that his stepson threatened to beat him with a toaster during a fight over a hammer.
· Highway 21 – A woman stated that a former employee had been harassing her over the telephone.
· Standard Lane – A man stated that his brother assaulted him during an altercation over a family emergency.
· Burnt Tree Drive – A woman stated that her trashcan caught on fire through unknown circumstances.
· Millstone Court – A man stated that he was bitten on the thigh by a dog while jogging down the road.
· Cedar Lane – A man stated that his vehicle caught on fire due to an electrical issue with the battery.