· Brandon Reason, Highway 17 North – failure to maintain lane, open alcohol container, driving while license suspended or revoked and wanted person (warrant service)
· Pamela Woodson, Quail Run Circle – wanted person (warrant service)
· Theresa Ann Griffin, Blandford Road – possession of cocaine, driving under the influence of multiple substances, willful obstruction of law enforcement officers, possession and use of drug related objects and driving while license suspended or revoked (felony)
· Clydesdale Court – A man stated that his gun went missing from his vehicle while he was visiting family in the area.
· Huger Street – A man advised that his recently estranged wife stole the license plate from his black truck.
· Pecan Grove Boulevard – A woman stated that her former landlord stole several items from her residence after evicting her.
· Harry Lindsay Road – A man stated that the passenger side window of his truck had been shot while he was hunting.
· Stillwell Road – A woman stated that she was starched by a stray cat while trying to lure it to her.
· Homestead Court – A woman stated that she and her husband got into a physical fight over their dogs.
· Satinwood Drive – A man stated that he accidently ran over a dog with his delivery van while making a delivery at a house.
· Chester Thomas Road – A woman stated that her nephew slapped her across the face during an altercation.
· Formosa Drive – A man stated that one of his wife’s rings had been stolen from their place of residence.
· Rebel Estates Drive – A woman stated that her ex-husband had been sending threatening messages to her and her current husband.
· Blue Jay Road – A man stated that someone ran off the road with their vehicle and hit his garbage cans.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that an unknown person who was under the influence of drugs went onto his property.
· Fox Bow Drive – A man stated that his neighbor’s dogs went onto his property and began eating his cat’s food.
· Branford Drive – A woman stated that two individuals had been taking advantage of her father who was in the beginning stages of dementia.
· Stillwell Clyo Road – A man stated that a potential buyer stole his vehicle that he was trying to sell.
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that his front bumper was damaged when he accidently hit a dog on the road.
· Reedsville Road – A woman stated that her children’s father was refusing to let her see the children.
· Highway 21 – A hotel owner stated that two dogs were left in a room by a guest who had checked out.
· Zeigler Road – A man stated that he discovered a firearm that had been abandoned on the side of the road.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that an unknown individual had stolen a large rubber tarp from his trailer.
· Seventh Avenue – A man stated that several individuals were firing guns in a trailer near children.
· Chimney Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance grabbed her hair and threatened to hurt her.
· Lower Ferry Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance began hitting her during an altercation over clothing.
· McCall Road South – A man stated that his car caught on fire while he was driving down the road.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend sabotaged her car by putting sand in the engine.
· Shawnee Egypt Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole his flatbed trailer from his property.
· Watkins Glen Drive – A man stated that a suspicious woman approached him in her vehicle while he was walking down the road.