· Stephen Earl Lightsey, Long Acre Road – aggravated assault, criminal trespass, theft by taking and battery (family violence)
· Bradley Miller, Old River Road – possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders, possession and use of drug related objects and driving while license suspended
· Jordan Kimble, Highway 21 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and falsifying proof of insurance
· Sandchez White, Highway 17 – failure to maintain lane and driving under the influence of alcohol
· Brian Burns, Elbert Arnsdorff Road – battery (family violence)
· Max Lowry, Earl Lain Road – criminal damage to property and simple battery (family violence)
· Gregory Roberson, Midland Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Foxbow Drive – A woman stated that she had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend over two duffle bags.
· Central Avenue – A woman advised that her dog bit her on the nose and face while she was petting it.
· Lake Tomacheechee Road – A woman stated that she was bitten on the right thigh by a pack of dogs.
· Sparrow Lane – A woman stated that her girlfriend had been involved in a large public physical fight.
· Pryia Court – A woman stated that she had gotten into a dispute with a male acquaintance over their living conditions.
· Del A Ray Circle – A man stated that he got into a physical altercation with his stepfather over an unknown issue.
· Highway 21 – A man stated that he accidently hit a traffic cone with his vehicle while driving down the road.
· Burnt Tree Drive – A man stated that someone had been threatening his life and his family’s lives via text messages.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that an unknown person stole three tires from his place of business sometime during the night.
· Deerfield Road East – A man stated that an unknown individual stole some items out of a piece of property he had up for sale.
· Morgan Cemetery Road – A woman stated that a male acquaintance had violated a restraining order that she had on him.
· Fair Street – A woman stated that someone ran over her mailbox with their vehicle in the early morning hours.
· Amnosia Circle – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had entered her home without her permission.
· High Point Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend left with her truck without her permission.
· Highway 80 – Two women were found to have methamphetamine and other drug related objects in their possession.
· Withlacoochee Avenue – A man stated that he discovered a lost wallet in the bed of his truck while at a store.
· Darlington Circle – A man stated that he paid an electrical worker to do some contract work that was never completed.
· Ottis Seckinger Road – A disabled vehicle was spotted to have been abandoned halfway in the roadway.
· Bay Lane – A woman stated that her young daughter called her crying because she hurt her finger.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that she was scammed out of over $2000 by a man who claimed to be with the sheriff’s office.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A couple stated that their air conditioning unit exploded and started a fire outside of their house.
· Beecher Road – A man stated that members of a local hunting club were flying drones around his place of residence.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that he was being harassed and threatened by an acquaintance via social media.
· Courthouse Road – A woman stated that an unknown person attempted to use her name to file an unemployment claim.