· Brittany Nicole Assanowicz, Anderson Avenue – possession of methamphetamine
· William Coughlan III, Anderson Avenue – possession of methamphetamine
· Jorge Morales Lopez, Highway 21 – possession of methamphetamine
· Ricardo Bartolo, Highway 80 – driving while unlicensed and following too closely
· Billy Bowen II, Rose Drive – criminal trespass
· Derek Carter, Antigua Place – battery (family violence)
· Roger Chaneyfield, Highway 119 – agency assist
· Michael Collins, Highway 21 – stalking, criminal trespass, reckless driving and alcohol/controlled substance present in vehicle
· Makaila Scates, Highway 21 – no insurance
· Highway 80 – A convenience store owner stated that a customer stole a lighter from his store’s counter.
· Schuman Drive – A man advised that his neighbors were hosting a very loud party late in the evening.
· Interstate Circle – A man stated that he was scammed out of $2500 after his computer was hacked.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A woman stated that an acquaintance stole her vehicle while she was asleep.
· Jerrel Woods Road – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her husband over his drinking habits.
· Lord Effingham Drive – A woman stated that her son took her rental vehicle without her permission.
· Old Augusta Road – A woman stated that her neighbor’s burn pile was causing smoke to enter her yard.
· Oliver Kildare Road – A woman stated that a man had been loitering and prowling around her front porch.
· Lupine Street – A woman stated that her husband threatened to kill her during a heated altercation.
· Highway 21 South – A vehicle was spotted having caught on fire through unknown means near a local gas station.
· Reiser Road – A man stated that his house caught on fire after he left a pot of rice on the kitchen stove.
· Midland Drive – A woman stated that a man she met online had threatened to harm her and her family.
· Magnolia Drive – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her mother over the mother’s car keys.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A man stated that he was bitten by a dog while he was walking down the road.
· Greene Drive – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend had been harassing him and his current girlfriend.
· Gracen Road – A man stated that his vehicle’s back windshield was damaged through unknown means.
· Interstate 16 – An abandoned vehicle with marijuana in it was spotted on the side of the roadway.
· John Glenn Drive – A man stated that someone stripped his tow truck sometime during the night.
· Buford Hill Road – A woman stated that a mentally unstable man had been knocking on her garage door.
· Bay Lane – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his place of residence by prying open the door.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A man stated that several individuals had been arguing around his apartment complex.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A man stated that he got into a fight with his ex-girlfriend over their relationship.