* Matthew Geiss, Formosa Drive – loitering and prowling
* Michael Campbell, Roebling Road – criminal trespass and obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers
* Ndeye Ashu, Long Bridge Road – driving while license suspended or revoked, improper U-turn and no tag
* Matthew Gordon, Goshen Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce (citation)
* Matthew Geis, Zeigler Road – wanted person (warrant service)
* Robert Mixon, Highway 80 East – aggravated assault
* Deborah Cubbedge, Hodgeville Road – alcohol/controlled substance present in vehicle and failure to maintain lane
* Kenneth Jenkins, Ralph Rahn Road – wanted person (warrant service)
* Holly Circle – A man stated that someone flattened two of his tires sometime during the night.
* Possum Trail – A man stated that his son nearly pushed him over when the son went to the man’s residence to collect his belongings.
* Green Drive – A man advised that his former tenant stole his lawnmower from his rental property.
* Rincon Stillwell Road – A man stated that an unknown person hit his mailbox and fled the scene.
* Highway 30 – A woman stated that her husband was calling her derogatory names via text messages.
* Fourth Street Extension – A woman stated that someone damaged her back door while trying to break into her house.
* Little McCall Road – A man stated that someone stole his tool box and box trailer from his property.
* River Oak Drive – A woman stated that an acquaintance forced her way into the woman’s home and stole the woman’s dogs.
* First Street Extension – A woman stated that her husband’s former mistress had been threatening to beat her up over the phone.
* Sandy Wood Drive – A woman stated that her dog bit her on the nose as she was removing a tick from its belly.
* Cubbedge Drive – A man stated that he gave his social security number to a caller who claimed that a vehicle had been rented in his name before discovering that the call was a scam.
* Low Ground Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend accidently sent a picture of his driver’s license to a scammer regarding a rental property.
* Daily Drive – A woman stated that someone stole over $100 and two credit cards from her wallet.
* Long Bridge Road – A man stated that his father broke his friend’s mirror by punching it.
* Creekwood Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person stole her vehicle which contained $400 inside of it.
* Progress Drive – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend threatened to hire a hitman to kill her at her place of work.
* Amsonia Circle – A woman stated that her sister broke her vase after the two got into an argument.
* Central Boulevard – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend was using foul language toward her and was threatening to go to her house uninvited.
* Stagecoach Avenue – A man stated that he accidently hit a state sign while driving down the road.
* Highway 17 North – A man stated that an unknown person left a vehicle at the entrance of his property.
* Fifth Street – A woman stated that her client entered her house uninvited and started to yell at her and her son.
* Stillwell Road – A couple stated that someone broke their glass door and security light while they were at home.
* West First Street – A woman stated that an unknown person had stolen her credit card number and made several purchases with it.
* Stillwell Clyo Road – A woman stated that an unknown person was calling her derogatory names via text messages.
* Skinner Bay Drive – A couple stated that someone had used their banking information to make four fraudulent withdraws.
* West First Street Extension – A man stated that an unknown person had used his credit card information to make two unauthorized purchases.
* River Oak Drive – A woman stated that a man signed for her medications without her permission.
* Steeple Run – A man stated that two unknown persons stole some change from two of his vehicles.
* Highway 17 North – A man stated that something attacked his dog while he was working in the woods.
* Mustang Drive – A woman stated that someone broke into her house and stole some jewelry from her bedroom.
* Beebe Road – A woman stated that a man attempted to break into her shed before she managed to scare him off.
* Reedsville Road – An abandoned vehicle that had its back glass broken was spotted in the parking lot of a local store.