· Walter Garrett, Old River Road – driving while license suspended or revoked (citation)
· Corey Ellis, Highway 21 – driving while license suspended or revoked
· Jeffrey Taylor, Highway 17 – failure to dim headlights, driving while license suspended or revoked and wanted person (warrant service)
· Christina Candelaria, Old River Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Mario Perez, Highway 21 South – driving while unlicensed
· William Duncan, Bluff Drive – failure to maintain lane and possession of marijuana (both citations)
· Bryan Bishop, Heidt Landing Road – possession and use of drug related objects and expired tag
· Travis Milton, Highway 119 South – agency assist, driving while license suspended or revoked, operation of unregistered vehicle, no insurance, removing or affixing license plate with intent to conceal or hide identity, open alcohol container and wanted person (warrant service)
· Austin Gartrell Wilkes, Long Bridge Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· James Nolan, Laurel Street – agency assist
· Webb Road – A man stated that his landlord took several items from his property without his permission.
· Barbados Circle – A woman advised that the side of her house caught on fire through unknown means.
· Hagin Street – A man stated that someone stole a small amount of cash from his truck sometime during the night.
· Topi Trail – A man stated that an acquaintance ran him off the road with his vehicle while he was driving his ATV.
· Dogwood Way – A woman stated that an unknown person unlocked her front door while she was preparing for bed.
· Holly Lane – A man stated that his uncle attempted to run him over during a heated property dispute.
· Little McCall Road – A couple stated that their neighbors had been playing loud music throughout the night.
· Honey Ridge Road – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog had been terrorizing children in the area.
· Rustic Drive – A woman stated that a large nut fell onto her vehicle and broke the back windshield.
· Highway 21 North – A woman stated that her dog bit a delivery driver on the leg while she was dropping off a package.
· McLaws Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual broke into her home and rummaged through it.
· Whirlwind Way – A man stated that he had been caught in the middle of a domestic issue between his parents.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A man stated that his cousin stole several miscellaneous items from his shed.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that his ex-wife refused to let him see his children during a custody dispute.
· Goshen Commercial Park Drive – A woman stated that someone fired a gun near her apartment complex.
· Highway 17 – A woman stated that she accidently locked herself out of a residence that she was housesitting.
· Blackberry Circle – A woman stated that her sister’s dog bit her young son on the face while it was eating.
· Vale Royal Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person stole her vehicle sometime during the night.
· Sawtooth Oak Lane – A homeowner’s association president stated that she was being harassed by her vice president via social media.
· Huger Street – A woman stated that a contractor accidently ran over her mailbox while pulling out of her driveway.
· Mockingbird Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog attacked her own dog while she was walking it.
· High Pointe Drive – A woman stated that her father rummaged through her house without her permission.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A man stated that a contractor paved his driveway with wire embedded pavement which was damaging his vehicles.
· Charles Lane – A man stated that an unknown individual stole several valuable items from his shed.