* Chase Michael Cerrotti, South Columbia Avenue North – violation of conditions on limited driving permit and failure to obey traffic control device (citation)
* Steven Rodenbough, Patterson Drive – terroristic threats and/or acts and maintaining a disorderly house
* Paul Rowe, Interstate 16 – driving under the influence of alcohol
* Leslie Bridges, Highway 21 South – driving under the influence of alcohol
* Cephus Moore II, Oaklawn Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
* Melrose Place – A woman advised that someone broke into her truck and stole several tools.
* Sand Pine Court – A man stated that someone stole his boat from a friend’s house after he let the friend borrow the boat.
* Savannah Town Road – A woman stated that she was contacted by a scammer who threatened to have her arrested if she did not send money.
* Sand Pine Court – A man stated that an unknown person damaged his mail box.
* Goshen Road – A woman stated that she was being threatened by her ex-girlfriend over the phone.
* Mill Court – A man stated that his neighbor’s dog got loose and attacked his own dog.
* Sand Pine Court – A woman was spotted squatting at a house that was in the process of being foreclosed.
* Saddleclub Way – A man stated that he got into a fight with his girlfriend’s husband over a set of car keys.
* Wakefield Drive – A woman stated that her ex-husband threw all her belongings in the front yard at the advice of his lawyer.
* Old Lake Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been threatening to go to her house and shoot her.
* Quail Run Circle – A man stated that an acquaintance threatened him with a handgun after the two got into an argument.
* Gracen Road – A woman stated that her grandson punched a hole in a door after she forbid him from going to a football game.
* Stirrup Court – A man stated that his shotgun was stolen from his place of residence.
* Highway 80 – A cashier at a gas station stated that a customer threatened him with a handgun after they got into an argument over the price of gas.
* First Street Extension – A man stated that he never received a truck that he bought over the internet.
* Bristol Drive – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend ran over his mailbox after the two got into a verbal altercation.
* Long Bridge Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance went to her house after the two had been given a court order to not have contact.
* Shari Drive – A woman stated that her neighbors had yelled at her and threw batteries at her bathroom window.
* Nobel Court – A man stated that his ex-girlfriend had been calling him against his wishes.
* Egypt Ardmore Road – An abandoned suitcase with several personal items inside of it was discovered on the side of the road.
* Frontage Road – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend got into a dispute over a rental car.
* Highway 119 South – A man stated that his vehicle was broken into while he was at a football game.
* Highway 21 North – A man fled from the side of the road when he noticed police, and he left a suitcase which contained a counterfeit $100 bill.
* Springfield Avenue – A woman stated that her husband left for work and never returned home.
* Clyo Stillwell Road – A woman stated that she and her son got into a physical altercation on the side of the road.
* Golden Oak Drive – A man stated that he was assaulted by his intoxicated step-daughter during an argument.
* Central Avenue – A man stated that someone stole his pressure washer from his front porch.
* Egypt Ardmore Road – A man stated that someone cut the valve stems on all his tires during the night.
* Highway 17 South – A woman stated that she was punched in the face twice by her ex-boyfriend’s girlfriend while dropping off her kids.
* Low Ground Road – A man was spotted attempting to flee from police.
* Highway 30 – A man stated that he nearly rear ended a woman when she pulled out in front of his vehicle.