· Holley Waters, Stillwell Clyo Road – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Steven Grant, Highway 17 South – hold for outside agent
· Byron Mays, Royal Oaks Drive – criminal damage to property and simple battery (family violence)
· Daniel Perez Ramirez, Highway 21 – driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to maintain lane and failure to have license on person
· Abby Tebeau, Old Tusculum Road – disorderly conduct and wanted person (warrant service)
· Destiny Tuttle, Dewitt Road – unlawful conduct during 911 calls
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that her boyfriend hit her several times during an argument.
· Herbert Kessler Road – A man advised that his vehicle got stuck in a very deep puddle on a dirt roadway.
· Oak Drive – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend got into a verbal dispute over her nephew.
· River Oak Drive – A woman stated that her vehicle caught on fire while she was driving down the road.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that she got into a physical fight with her husband over her phone conversations with another man.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A man stated that a large shed door fell on him and created a large injury on his head.
· Zeigler Road – A man stated that he was scammed out of over $1000 by someone who claimed to be a representative of his bank.
· Berryville Road – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend got into a physical altercation over some relationship issues.
· Moore Road – A woman stated that an unknown person had been driving ATVs in her yard and tampering with her property.
· High Point Drive – A man stated that his landlord stole his ladders while she was visiting the property.
· Mill Court – A man stated that he was having issues receiving a replacement driver’s license after having lost his original.
· Old Dixie Highway North – A woman stated that an unknown individual had stolen several items from her property.
· Linton Lane – A man stated that he received an empty box after having ordered a laptop from an online auction.
· Courthouse Road – A woman stated that someone had broken into her neighbor’s house and rummaged through it.
· Plantation Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor had been harassing her and damaging her windows.
· Coventry Drive – An abandoned vehicle was spotted having been suspiciously parked at the entrance of a subdivision.
· Old River Road – A man stated that a nearby abandoned place of residence had been broken into.
· Brittany Lane – A man stated that his mother had locked him out of his home during an argument.
· Walnut Drive – A couple stated that their son had stolen a television and some money from their house.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that a suspicious man had entered her business and made several obscene remarks.
· Caroni Drive – A woman stated that her significant other pushed her to the side during an altercation.
· Middle Creek Road – A woman stated that an unknown person had opened a student loan account in her name.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that two of her employees had broken into a restricted area.
· Little McCall Road – A power worker stated that a landscaping company had damaged a power line and a meter box.