· Isabella Barfield, Highway 21 South – theft by taking (misdemeanor)
· Joshua Kyle, Coldbrook Court – aggravated battery, battery, terroristic threats and/or acts and willful obstruction of law enforcement officers
· Marwan Jackson, Elm Street – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and simple assault (family violence)
· Sylivia Jean Brazell, Standard Lane – wanted person (warrant service)
· Trey Holloway, Midland Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Madison Stewart, McCall Road – failure to yield right of way to vehicle and driving under the influence of drugs
· Timeka Armstrong, Old River Road – driving while license suspended
· Jamey Markel Thompson, Little McCall Road – damage to property and wanted person (warrant service)
· Willowbrook Lane – Two homeowners stated that their former tenant had broken into the residence by busting out the back window.
· Little McCall Road – A woman advised that an acquaintance had stolen her vehicle and crashed it.
· Racoon Drive – A man stated that he wanted a restraining order against his brother because he assaulted him twice.
· Braves Field Drive – A man stated that someone stole a sink from a house that he was working in.
· Industrial Boulevard – A man stated that the roof of his container was damaged while he was at a warehouse.
· High Pointe Drive – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been harassing her and her friends.
· Maple Drive – A woman stated that she was scammed out of $500 by a man who claimed to work for her cable company.
· Mickey Court – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been harassing her over the phone for several years.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that a suspicious tried to break into her home by breaking the front door bolt.
· Middleton Road – A man stated that a garbage truck tapped his rearview mirror as he passed it on the road.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that an unknown person had used her personal information to apply for three credit cards.
· Cypress Cove Lane – A woman stated that she got into a verbal dispute with her estranged husband over his mistress.
· Saratoga Drive – A man stated that he and his brother got into a physical altercation over a woman.
· Saddleclub Way – A woman stated that an unknown individual backed into her mailbox with their vehicle.
· Southern Charm Way – A woman stated that her husband’s friend often comes into their house uninvited.
· Highway 119 South – A man stated that he accidently shot himself in the arm while hunting in the woods.
· Highway 119 South – A woman stated that she got into a verbal altercation with her ex-husband over his drinking habits.
· Allison Road – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with an acquaintance over a debit card.
· Goshen Road Extension – A man stated that an acquaintance stole his truck keys and put him in a head lock.
· Cottonwood Drive – A woman stated that she accidently drove into her house while pulling into her garage.
· Church Road – A wanted man was spotted fleeing from police after giving them a false name and date of birth.
· Highway 80 – An animal hospital employee stated that a man had been living behind a nearby gas station for several days.
· Meldrim Road – A man stated that two individuals threatened to shoot him during a road rage incident.