· Paul Mastin, Highway 21 – driving while license suspended or revoked and driver to obtain new license within 60 days of a change of name
· Henry Roberson, West First Street Extension – agency assist
· Carlos Anaya, Highway 80 – simple battery (family violence)
· Vintavious Cooper, Pecan Grove Boulevard – domestic dispute and wanted person (warrant service)
· Rachel Henderson, Highway 119 – no insurance and knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license (both citations)
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that two generators were stolen from his job site sometime during the night.
· Rutledge Drive – A man advised that his ex-wife had been calling him despite being ordered not to by the court.
· Meadowland Drive – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been calling her and yelling obscenities at her.
· Rosewood Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor threatened to shoot her dog because it was barking.
· Keith Road – A woman stated that her sister spilled her mother’s pills on the floor while she was away.
· Burnt Tree Drive – A stolen vehicle was discovered to have been abandoned following a police chase.
· Oakview Road – A man stated that he got into a dispute with his family members while working on a car.
· Greene Drive – A woman stated that she got into an argument with her estranged husband over him threatening to change the locks.
· Walker Drive – A man stated that he had been struggling with drug addiction which had caused some manic episodes.
· Oak Street – An unmaintained residential home was found the be unsecured and in complete disarray.
· Quail Run Circle – A woman stated that the father of her child slapped her during a heated altercation.
· Braves Field Drive – A man stated that his neighbor threatened to kill him during a verbal dispute.
· Highway 80 – A convenience store employee stated that a man stole a bottle of beer from her store.
· Clover Point Circle – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her significant other over her alleged infidelity.
· Summer Station Drive – A man stated that his truck caught on fire in his driveway through unknown means.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that her former husband stole two of her mother’s trailer tags.
· Raccoon Drive – A woman stated that someone stole her wallet from her vehicle sometime during the night.