• Colby May, Georgia — The freshman third baseman is hitting .333 with seven home runs and 28 RBIs for the Bulldogs (22-3, 7-2 Southeastern Conference). He was 3-for-4 in Friday’s 12-6 win over Tennessee and 2-for-4 with a homer and three RBIs in Saturday’s 11-9 victory.
• Josh Wilson, Armstrong Atlantic — The junior outfielder is hitting .348 with four homers and 18 RBIs. He also has 12 doubles and three triples. He also leads the Pirates (24-8) in runs (41).
• John Roberts, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman catcher is hitting .303. He has one homer and 19 RBIs.
• Sam Dotson, Armstrong Atlantic — Dotson has not allowed a run in four innings over four appearances. He has three strikeouts.
• Jesse Osborne, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman right-hander has an ERA of 6.14 and has seven strikeouts in 7 1/3 innings over seven appearances.
• Brandon McCreery, Armstrong Atlantic — The Pirates closer has three saves in 11 appearances. He is 0-3 with a 4.41 ERA but has 15 strikeouts in 16 1/3 innings.
• Spencer Jackson, South Carolina-Beaufort — The Sand Sharks sophomore left fielder was 2-for-4 with a homer and two RBIs in an 8-1 win over Embry-Riddle on Saturday. He was 1-for-3 with one RBI in a 6-3 loss in Game 1 Saturday. Jackson is hitting .340 with one homer and 16 RBIs and has scored a team-high 30 runs.
• Keifer Youmans, Andrew — Youmans, a sophomore outfielder, is hitting .247 with one home run and 19 RBIs. He also has seven doubles.
• Dylan Scott, Midde Georgia — A sophomore outfielder, Scott made a home run-robbing catch against the Brewton-Parker JV earlier this week. He was 0-for-2 in a 9-5 win over USC Salkehatchie.
• Steven Proctor, Centre College (Ky.) — Proctor, a sophomore first baseman and Effingham County High alum, is the starting first baseman for the Tigers.
• Megen Smith, Georgia Southern — Smith struck out three and allowed only two earned runs as the Lady Eagles handed Georgia Tech just its third loss of the year, 6-5, in Atlanta last week. Smith, a sophomore, is hitting .345 with one homer and five RBIs. She is 2-5 with a 4.59 ERA in the circle.
• Marie Fogle, Georgia Southern — The freshman outfielder is hitting .263 with one homer and two RBIs.
• Brandi Monroe, Andrew — Monroe is the starting sophomore shortstop for the Lady Tigers.