• Josh Reddick, Portland Sea Dogs (AA) — Reddick is picking up where he left off in spring training. He is 7-for-18 (.389) and has hit three solo home runs in the last three games.
• Austin Chambliss, Modesto Nuts (A) — The former SEHS ace has given up four earned runs and five hits in three innings over two appearances.
• Colby May, Georgia — The freshman third baseman is hitting .363 with nine home runs and 34 RBIs for the Bulldogs (29-6, 11-4 Southeastern Conference).
• Josh Wilson, Armstrong Atlantic — The junior outfielder is hitting .328 with five homers and 21 RBIs. He also has 14 doubles and three triples. He also leads the Pirates (28-16) in runs (53).
• John Roberts, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman catcher is hitting .289. He has five homers and 29 RBIs. He hit three homers and drove in five runs in a four-game stretch against UNC Pembroke and Erskine.
• Sam Dotson, Armstrong Atlantic — Dotson has given eight hits and three earned runs in 4 1/3 innings for an earned run average of 6.23. He has three strikeouts.
• Jesse Osborne, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman right-hander has an ERA of 9.58 and has eight strikeouts in 10 1/3 innings over nine appearances.
• Brandon McCreery, Armstrong Atlantic — The Pirates closer has three saves in 16 appearances. He is 0-3 with a 6.30 ERA but has 19 strikeouts in 20 innings.
• Spencer Jackson, South Carolina-Beaufort — The Sand Sharks sophomore left fielder is hitting .346 with two homers and 24 RBIs and has scored a team-high 34 runs.
• Keifer Youmans, Andrew — Youmans, a sophomore outfielder, has raised his average to .301 with four home runs and 29 RBIs. He also has 10 doubles.
• Dylan Scott, Middle Georgia — A sophomore outfielder, Scott was 2-for-2 and drove in a run in a 4-2 loss to USC Salkehatchie last Tuesday. He scored a run after entering the game as a substitute in the 13-7 win in the nightcap.
• Steven Proctor, Centre College (Ky.) — Proctor, a sophomore first baseman and Effingham County High alum, is hitting .319 with 14 RBIs for the season.
• Megen Smith, Georgia Southern — Smith went 2-for-4 and drove in three runs in a 14-4 win over Elon. The sophomore is hitting .352 with one homer and 11 RBIs. She is 2-6 with a 4.41 earned run average in the circle.
• Marie Fogle, Georgia Southern — The freshman outfielder is hitting .307 with one homer and two RBIs. She was 3-for-3 and scored four runs in a 14-4 win over Elon.
• Brandi Monroe, Andrew — Monroe is the starting sophomore shortstop for the Lady Tigers.