• Josh Reddick, Portland Sea Dogs (AA) — Reddick homered in four consecutive games and is hitting .310 (13-for-42). He has hits in seven of 10 games played and has three doubles and one triple. Reddick has an eye-popping OPS of 1.097.
• Austin Chambliss, Modesto Nuts (A) — The former SEHS ace is 1-0 with an earned run average of 4.00 in five games. He has three strikeouts in nine innings and is holding opposing batters to a .219 average.
• Colby May, Georgia — The freshman third baseman is hitting .362 with nine home runs and 34 RBIs for the Bulldogs (31-8, 13-5 Southeastern Conference). He was 3-for-4 in an 11-6 loss to Georgia Tech and was 2-for-9 with a double in a weekend series against Arkansas.
• Josh Wilson, Armstrong Atlantic — The junior outfielder is hitting .337 with six homers and 23 RBIs. He also has 16 doubles and three triples. He leads the Pirates (32-16) in runs (60). He was 3-for-6 with a home run in a 14-5 win over Flagler and went 5-for-13 in a three-game sweep of Columbus State.
• John Roberts, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman catcher is hitting .307. He has five homers and 35 RBIs. He was 3-for-5 with a triple and three RBIs against Flagler and went 4-for-10 in the Columbus State series.
• Sam Dotson, Armstrong Atlantic — Dotson has given eight hits and three earned runs in 4 1/3 innings for an earned run average of 6.23. He has three strikeouts.
• Jesse Osborne, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman right-hander has an ERA of 9.58 and has eight strikeouts in 10 1/3 innings over nine appearances.
• Brandon McCreery, Armstrong Atlantic — The Pirates closer has three saves in 17 appearances. He is 0-3 with a 5.73 ERA but has 24 strikeouts in 22 innings. He struck out five in two innings against Flagler.
• Spencer Jackson, South Carolina-Beaufort — The Sand Sharks sophomore left fielder is hitting .346 with two homers and 24 RBIs and has scored a team-high 34 runs.
• Keifer Youmans, Andrew — Youmans, a sophomore outfielder, has raised his average to .310 with four home runs and 33 RBIs. He also has 10 doubles.
• Dylan Scott, Midde Georgia — A sophomore outfielder, Scott was 1-for-4 with one RBI in an 11-6 loss to Chattahoochee Valley Community College.
• Steven Proctor, Centre College (Ky.) — Proctor, a sophomore first baseman and Effingham County High alum, is hitting .358 with two home runs and 31 RBIs for the season. He was 2-for-5 with one RBI in a 16-7 loss to Mt. St. Joseph.
• Megen Smith, Georgia Southern — Smith homered in Sunday’s 8-2 win over UNC Greensboro. The sophomore is hitting .357 with two home runs and 14 RBIs. Smith was 2-for-3 with two RBIs in a 5-0 win Charleston Southern also pitched three scoreless innings in relief. She is 2-6 with a 4.04 earned run average in the circle, with three complete games.
• Marie Fogle, Georgia Southern — The freshman outfielder drove in all five runs as the Lady Eagles salvaged a split in a doubleheader with UNC Greensboro in a 5-2 win Saturday. Since being moved to the lineup, she has gone 5-for-11 with six RBIs. For the season, she is hitting .326 with one homer and eight RBIs.
• Brandi Monroe, Andrew — Monroe is the starting sophomore shortstop for the Lady Tigers.