• Josh Reddick, Portland Sea Dogs (AA) — Even with hits in four of five games last week, Reddick’s average slipped to .286. He now has five home runs and six RBIs for the season and his OPS remains a stellar 1.001.
• Austin Chambliss, Modesto Nuts (A) — The former SEHS ace has not allowed an earned run in five of his last six appearances. He is 1-0 with 3.52 earned run average and is holding opposing batters to a .214 average. The right-hander has struck out nine in 15 1/3 innings.
• Colby May, Georgia — The freshman third baseman is hitting .365 with 11 home runs and 37 RBIs for the Bulldogs (33-11, 14-7 Southeastern Conference). He was 2-for-3 with a homer in an 11-7 victory over Kennesaw State and had a homer among his three hits in a 9-7 loss to Jacksonville State. May was 2-for-11 in a weekend series against Ole Miss.
• Josh Wilson, Armstrong Atlantic — The junior outfielder is hitting .336 with six homers and 25 RBIs. He also has 16 doubles and three triples. He also leads the Pirates (34-17) in runs (60).
• John Roberts, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman catcher is hitting .297. He has five homers and 35 RBIs. He was 3-for-5 with in an 8-5 loss to Augusta State.
• Sam Dotson, Armstrong Atlantic — Dotson has given eight hits and three earned runs in 4 1/3 innings for an earned run average of 6.23. He has three strikeouts.
• Jesse Osborne, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman right-hander has an ERA of 9.58 and has eight strikeouts in 10 1/3 innings over nine appearances.
• Brandon McCreery, Armstrong Atlantic — The Pirates closer has three saves in 17 appearances. He is 0-3 with a 5.73 ERA but has 24 strikeouts in 22 innings.
• Spencer Jackson, South Carolina-Beaufort — The Sand Sharks sophomore left fielder is hitting .368 with two homers and 28 RBIs and has scored a team-high 42 runs. The Sand Sharks finished their regular season with a split with SCAD, finishing at 33-19. Jackson was 3-for-4 with a double and a stolen base in a 4-3 victory over the Bees.
• Keifer Youmans, Andrew — Youmans, a sophomore outfielder, has raised his average to .310 with four home runs and 33 RBIs. He also has 10 doubles in 45 games.
• Dylan Scott, Midde Georgia — A sophomore outfielder, Scott was 0-for-4 in a 9-5 win over Georgia Perimeter College.
• Steven Proctor, Centre College (Ky.) — Proctor, a sophomore first baseman and Effingham County High alum, is hitting .328 with two home runs and 23 RBIs for the season. He was 3-for-5 with a homer, a double and two RBIs in a loss to Birmingham Southern.
• Megen Smith, Georgia Southern — Smith is hitting .356 with two home runs and 16 RBIs. She is 2-6 with a 3.97 earned run average in the circle, with three complete games.
• Marie Fogle, Georgia Southern — The freshman outfielder is hitting .323 with one homer and eight RBIs. She was 2-for-4 in a 5-4 loss to Chattanooga.
• Brandi Monroe, Andrew — Monroe is the starting sophomore shortstop for the Lady Tigers.