• Josh Reddick, Portland Sea Dogs (AA) — Reddick is hitting .288. He now has six home runs and seven RBIs for the season and his OPS remains a stellar 1.002. Reddick was on the disabled list with an oblique strain.
• Austin Chambliss, Tulsa Drillers (AA) — The former SEHS ace was promoted to the Colorado Rockies’ Texas League team this week. Between Tulsa and Single-A Modesto, he is 2-0 with a 2.19 ERA and has 17 strikeouts in 24 2/3 innings. Chambliss is holding opponents to a .193 batting average.
• Colby May, Georgia — The freshman third baseman is hitting .350 with 11 home runs and 39 RBIs for the Bulldogs (34-17, 15-12 Southeastern Conference).
• Josh Wilson, Armstrong Atlantic — Wilson went 1-for-6 with a run scored as the Pirates fell 12-11 to North Georgia in the first round of the Peach Belt Conference tournament Saturday. Wilson is hitting .336 with six home runs and 31 RBIs. He has a team-high 70 runs scored.
• John Roberts, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman catcher went 2-for-5 with one RBI in the loss to North Georgia, serving as the DH. He is hitting .315 with six homers and 41 RBIs for the Pirates (38-18).
• Sam Dotson, Armstrong Atlantic — Dotson has given eight hits and three earned runs in 4 1/3 innings for an earned run average of 6.23. He has three strikeouts.
• Jesse Osborne, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman right-hander has an ERA of 9.58 and has eight strikeouts in 10 1/3 innings over nine appearances.
• Brandon McCreery, Armstrong Atlantic — The Pirates reliever has three saves in 20 appearances. He is 0-3 with a 5.40 ERA but has 28 strikeouts in 26 2/3 innings. He gave up two runs and struck out three in two innings against North Georgia.
• Spencer Jackson, South Carolina-Beaufort — The Sand Sharks sophomore left fielder hit .365 with two homers and 28 RBIs and has scored a team-high 42 runs. He had a double in an 11-6 loss to Embry-Riddle in the Sun Conference tournament as the Sand Sharks ended the season at 33-21.
• Keifer Youmans, Andrew — Youmans, a sophomore outfielder, hit .314 with four home runs and 36 RBIs. He also has 12 doubles and has 24 steals in 27 attempts for the Tigers (19-35).
• Dylan Scott, Middle Georgia — The Warriors are playing in the GJCAA tournament at South Georgia College.
• Steven Proctor, Centre College (Ky.) — Proctor, a sophomore first baseman and Effingham County High alum, hit .348 with three homers and 26 RBIs for the Colonels (12-24).
• Megen Smith, Georgia Southern — Smith, a sophomore and a Southern Conference first-team selection, hit .308 with three home runs and 19 RBIs. She was 3-6 with a 4.18 earned run average in the circle, with three complete games and four saves. Smith was 3-for-19 with two RBIs at the plate and gave up five runs in 3 1/3 innings over appearances in the Southern Conference tournament. GSU (29-25) fell 7-2 to Chattanooga in the conference championship final.
• Marie Fogle, Georgia Southern — The freshman outfielder, named the SoCon’s freshman of the year, hit .316 with one homer and 12 RBIs. She went 5-for-19 with two RBIs in the SoCon tournament.
• Brandi Monroe, Andrew — Monroe is the starting sophomore shortstop for the Lady Tigers.