· Breanna Rich, Highway 21 North – driving while license suspended or revoked and tag light required
· Ramon Estrada, Highway 80 – driving while unlicensed (citation)
· Miranda Spikes, Greene Drive – domestic dispute and wanted person (warrant service)
· Justice Jones, Highway 21 South – pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs
· Gregory Roberson, Highway 119 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Mayson Thompson, Floyd Avenue – driving while unlicensed
· Highway 17 North – A man stated that an acquaintance had been trespassing on his gun range and hunting preserve.
· Honey Ridge Road – A small dog was discovered to be on the loose an unsupervised in a crowed park.
· Katie Drive – A man advised that his neighbor’s dog went into his yard and bit off park of his right index finger.
· McLaws Road – A woman stated that her earbuds and rachet had been stolen by an unknown person.
· Indigo Road – A man advised that an ATV had been abandoned on the roadway near his property.
· Claytons Bluff – A man stated that his boat’s engine caught on fire after he filled it up with gasoline.
· Springfield Egypt Road – An abandoned vehicle was found to have been wrecked on the side of the road.
· Clyo Kildare Road – A woman stated that her husband had been threatening to shoot people in the house.
· Ebenezer Road – Four very aggressive dogs were spotted prowling around a local community center.
· Magnolia Drive North – A woman stated that her boyfriend choked her during a heated argument.
· Interstate 16 – A man stated that his wife hit his acquaintance’s vehicle with her own vehicle while they were stopped on the side of the road.
· Brindlewood Drive – A woman stated that someone stole her vehicle from her property while she was away.
· Chapel Park Road – A man advised that his wife pulled a light fixture out of their residence’s ceiling.
· Clydesdale Court – A man stated that he had gotten into a fight with his roommate while they were drinking.
· Highway 21 North – A man stated that two of his friends stole his vehicle after promising to buy it.
· Chimney Road – A woman stated that a suspicious vehicle had been seen driving near a daycare center.
· Honey Ridge Road – A man stated that his cows had gotten loose after his fence had been cut by someone.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that an unknown person hit her vehicle in a gas station parking lot.
· Deerfield Road West – A man stated that his neighbor had been cutting down trees on his property.
· Sage Point Drive – A man stated that his son had threatened to shoot him at his place of residence.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that he and his mother had been having disputes with their neighbors.
· Reynard Drive – A man advised that his son had stolen his golf cart and was being argumentative.
· Community Road – A woman stated that her husband had chocked her during a heated altercation.
· Brodgen Road – A woman stated that she had found a severely injured dog on the side of the roadway.
· Low Ground Road – A man stated that his uncle installed a well on his property without his permission.
· McCall Road – A woman stated that her friend’s ex-husband had been harassing her over the phone.
· Bay Lane – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been trespassing on her property and threatening her.
· Caribbean Village Drive – A woman stated that her son had been stealing electronic cigarettes from her.