· Courtney Davis, Mulberry Way – disorderly conduct
· Carrol Davis, Mulberry Way - disorderly conduct
· Sara Kennedy, Mulberry Way - disorderly conduct
· Amber Oliver, Highway 21 – probation violation
· Alisha Rawls, Tupelo Way – false imprisonment and failure to appear for fingerprintable charge (misdemeanor)
· Jonathan Johnson, Midland Road – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and failure to maintain lane
· Recia Timmons, Hightower Road – agency assist
· Possum Trail – A woman stated that her brother broke a window in her house during an argument.
· Bluff Drive – Two brothers advised that they had gotten into a physical altercation with two men.
· Berryville Road – A church congregation stated that their pastor had been acting immorally and refusing to leave the church.
· Ogeechee River Drive – A woman stated that her friend’s niece stole some of her clothing from the friend’s home.
· Highway 17 South – A woman advised that her former boyfriend slashed all the tires on her vehicle.
· Fair Street – An abandoned trailer was spotted on the side of the road blocking part of the roadway.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that she had gotten into a fight with her husband over his suit.
· Saddlehorn Drive – A man stated that he was forced to stab his intoxicated brother who was attacking him.
· Elkins Cemetery Road – A woman stated that her intoxicated boyfriend ran into her vehicle and hit her.
· Bay Street – A man stated that he had gotten into a heated dispute with his wife over their vehicle.
· Keith Road – A woman stated that she had gotten into an argument with her mother over property.
· Gracen Road – A woman stated that someone had stolen over $1500 from her bank account after hacking into it.
· Blandford Crossing – A construction worker stated that an unknown person broke several walls in a house under construction.
· Highway 17 North – A woman stated that her neighbor had been harassing her over an access road.
· Shawnee Road – A man stated that his neighbor had been stealing his electricity via an extension cord.
· Old River Road – A man was spotted driving down the roadway in a vehicle that had no headlights.
· Williams Road – A woman stated that her firearm had been stolen from her mother-in-law’s bedroom.
· Saratoga Drive – A man stated that her had gotten into a dispute with his wife over his overtime work.
· Midland Drive – A man stated that he had gotten into a physical fight with his neighbor over past incidents.
· Lupine Street – A man stated that he and his wife had gotten into several altercations over her cellphone.
· Highway 21 – A man stated that a contractor scammed him out of $4000 by promising to install an awning.
· Highway 21 North – A man stated that an unknown individual stole several items from his business.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that a former acquaintance had been harassing him for several months.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that he had misplaced his wallet which contained several forms of identification.
· Highway 17 – A woman stated that she got into a vehicular accident while driving down the road.
· Red Maple Lane – A man advised that a group of children uprooted his mailbox with their vehicle.
· Roebling Road – A woman stated that someone had stolen her trailer and boat from her property.
· Haydon Court – A woman stated that her estranged husband had locked her out of her residence.