· Justin Bernitt, Sweet Gum Drive – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers, discharge of firearms on or near public highway or street, discharging firearm while under influence of alcohol or drugs and discharging firearms within 300 yards of other dwelling
· Jared Bacon, Canvasback Drive – wanted person (warrant service)
· Ms. Jenkins, Wallace Drive – operation of unsafe vehicle/equipment and failure to maintain lane (both citations)
· Mihirkumar Patel, Old River Road – no insurance (citation)
· Joseph, Jennifer Circle – simple battery (family violence)
· Watts Road – A woman stated that her acquaintance threatened her and hit the hood of her car with a pipe.
· Gable Lane – A man advised that a tree branch fell onto the front of his parked vehicle and damaged it.
· Ballastone Circle – A woman stated that a former acquaintance had been harassing her and her place of business.
· Middleton Road – A woman stated that her nephew stole a jar of money and her social security card from her home.
· Highway 17 – A man stated that he got into a physical altercation with his son over money issues.
· Highway 30 – A man stated that his former girlfriend had been harassing him over the phone via text messages.
· Victoria Circle – A woman stated that she was concerned about her children, since they were staying with their father.
· Tunnel Road – A woman stated that someone used her debit card information to purchase a meal at a restaurant.
· Old River Road – A man stated that the front gates of his place of business had been forced open.
· McCall Road – A police officer stated that his vehicle was damaged while he was chasing a stolen vehicle.
· Magnolia Drive North – A woman stated that her daughter’s husband hit her on the back of the head with a blunt object.
· Lakeshore Road – A man stated that one of his employees had gone missing after taking a work vehicle.
· Plantation Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor threatened to kill her during a heated argument.
· Saddlehorn Drive – A woman stated that her neighbor’s lawnmower kicked up a rock which broke her vehicle’s rear passenger window.
· Zittrourer Road – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her grandson over a doctor’s appointment.
· North Pine Street – A man was spotted violating a protective order in the middle of a court session.
· Lakeshore Drive – A woman stated that she was bitten by a stray dog while trying to pull it off her own dog.
· Highway 119 South – A man stated that an unknown person tried to break into his house while he was getting ready for work.
· River Oak Drive – An intoxicated man was seen running up and down the street and causing a disturbance.
· Meadow Land Drive – A man stated that he and his wife got into a verbal dispute over their relationship.
· Jackson Road – A man stated that an unknown individual stole a trailer from his place of business.
· Bluff Drive – A man stated that he and his father got into a fight over the man’s cigarette addiction.
· Blue Jay Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance threatened to kill her with a knife during an argument.
· Ashley Drive – A woman stated that a repo man attempted to repossess her vehicle without obtaining permission from the proper channels.