· James Stangneth, Ramsey Way – alcohol/controlled substance present in vehicle
· Jordan York, Highway 17 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Cody Jovan, Highway 17 South – possession of tools for commission of a crime, burglary, entering automobile or other motor vehicle with intent to commit a crime, financial transaction fraud theft and theft by taking (felony)
· Jeremy Gilliland, Highway 119 North – possession of a schedule I controlled substance
· Daniel Jackson Jr, Clyo Kildare Road – failure to obey stop sign and wanted person (warrant service)
· Leon Jamal Fields, Midland Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Meadow Land Drive – A man stated that he got into a fight with his wife over the presence of her parents.
· Oconee Avenue – A man advised that someone stole a package that had been delivered to him from his front porch.
· Kolic Helmy Road – A woman stated that her aunt had been sending her harassing messages via social media.
· Mallard Way – A man stated that he needed assistance getting into his home to retrieve his belongings.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with her significant other over his behavior.
· Horseshoe Road – A man stated that a large tractor trailer tore down a section of his fence on his property.
· Deerfield Road East – A man stated that an acquaintance started hitting his truck during an argument.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend randomly slapped her across the face in a parking lot.
· Old Lake Road – A woman stated that a family member threw a glass at her during an altercation.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that her former husband’s mother had been sending her harassing text messages.
· Willow Drive – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend had been receiving threatening text messages.
· Cypress Ridge Run – A man stated that his brother trashed his kitchen during a heated argument.