· Andrew Berson, Lauren Drive – criminal trespass and simple battery (family violence)
· Ronald Dean Arledge, Old River Road – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers and giving false name, address or birthdate to law enforcement
· Holden Barnes, Magnolia Street – false imprisonment and simple assault
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that an unknown person left her threatening messages over the phone.
· Ardmore Oaky Road – A woman advised that a nearby vacant house had been broken into during the early evening hours.
· Kolic Helmey Road – A man stated that he was pushed to the ground while working on someone’s gutters.
· Shawnee Egypt Road – A man stated that he was attacked at a party while trying to get a dog to stop biting him.
· Honey Ridge Road – A man stated that he got into a physical altercation with his brother over a box.
· Highway 119 – A man stated that he was involved in a road rage incident which resulted in his car being shot at.
· Tunnel Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend took her car keys from her during an argument.
· Teal Drive – A woman stated that she received unemployment benefits that she did not apply for.
· Clyo Shawnee Road – A man stated that he got into a fight with an acquaintance over the man’s wife.
· South Laurel Street – A man was spotted sitting in the parking lot of a business that was closed for the night.
· Highway 21 – An abandoned vehicle was spotted sitting on the side of the road in complete disrepair.
· Carroll Avenue – A woman stated that her son’s ex-girlfriend threatened to kill her son over the phone.
· Go Cart Road – A woman stated that one of her employees had not shown up for work and could not be reached.
· Corral Road – A woman claimed that her son took her car keys during a heated dispute over his mental health.
· Clyo Shawnee Road – A couple stated that their home caught on fire due to an electrical malfunction.
· Withlacoochee Avenue – A man stated that someone broke into his locked truck and stole his firearm.
· Ziegler Road – A man stated that his neighbors had been playing extremely loud music throughout the night.
· Honey Ridge Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance had been operating a vehicle while under the influence of drugs.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that his trailer’s tire blew out which caused the trailer to catch on fire.
· Exley Road South – A man was spotted driving recklessly in a vehicle that did not have a license plate.
· Clydesdale Court – A man stated that his daughter accidently hit several mailboxes while driving a golfcart.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that her son was being harassed by a stranger on the internet.
· Goshen Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual opened several bank accounts in her name.
· Ralph Rahn Road – A man stated that a delivery truck driver ran over his well and severely damaged it.