· David Steigerwalt, Stillwell Clyo Road – driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended or revoked and fleeing or attempting to elude police (felony)
· Christopher Handy, McLaws Road – driving while license suspended or revoked (citation)
· Timothy Eugene Price, Highway 17 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Joseph Howard, Pine Road – aggravated assault and criminal trespass
· John Paulson, Adams Road – wanted person (warrant service)
· Tammy Kanger, Zeigler Road – maintaining a disorderly house (citation)
· Bryan Kanger, Zeigler Road – maintaining a disorderly house (citation)
· Cordero Dunston, Mockingbird Drive – bond violation
· Highway 17 North – Two missing individuals were spotted driving a vehicle recklessly down the roadway.
· Gentry Drive – A woman stated that she got into a physical altercation with her husband over allegations of infidelity.
· Long Bridge Road – A man advised that his mentally unstable wife shot him in the stomach with a firearm.
· Courthouse Road – A man stated that someone broke into his house and stole his wallet and firearm case.
· Old Louisville Road – A woman stated that her uncle shot at her during a dispute over a piece of property.
· Colonial Drive – A woman stated that a contractor stole several valuable items from her home’s garage.
· Blue Jay Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole a firearm from his truck’s center console.
· Low Ground Road – A man stated that he and his wife got into an argument over their bank account.
· Buckfield Drive – A man was seen soliciting for his business in a neighborhood after reasonable hours.
· Highway 21 – A gas station employee stated that a woman had been yelling and cursing at other customers.
· Southern Charm Way – A woman stated that she had misplaced her prescription medication at a motel.
· Oakton Drive – A woman stated that her boyfriend took her vehicle during the night without her permission.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that an acquaintance made threats towards him at his place of employment.
· First Street Extension – A man stated that his handgun had been stolen from his company vehicle.
· Old Rail Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual used her personal information to transfer money out of her account.
· Old Tusculum Road – A woman stated that her roommate stole her driver’s license from her wallet.
· Badger Road – A woman stated that someone had been stealing copper from her place of residence.