· Ricquay Martin, Springfield Tusculum Road – knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, cancelled or revoked license (citation)
· Ms. Curtin, Caribbean Village Drive – driving while license suspended and loitering or prowling
· Jeffery Kilgore, Westwood Drive – driving under the influence of alcohol
· John Christopher Talley, Old River Road – possession of marijuana less than one ounce, possession and use of drug related objects and violation of conditions on limited driving permit
· Eric Bryant Holbert, McCall Road – suspicious person and wanted person (warrant service)
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that her vehicle was damaged through unknown means in a parking lot.
· Griffin Lake Road – A man was discovered unresponsive on a bathroom floor after overdosing on heroin.
· Brittany Lane – A woman advised that her ex-husband had been harassing her via text messages.
· Lewis Drive – An abandoned vehicle was spotted on the side of the road which was blocking a lane of traffic.
· Peachtree Road – A newspaper delivery driver stated that a man made a threat toward him while he was delivering the paper.
· Pine Road – A woman stated that her boyfriend broke her bedroom window and door during an argument.
· Second Avenue – A man stated that an unknown person had broken into his church and vandalized it.
· Reynard Drive – A man stated that someone went onto his porch and tried to break into his home.
· Highway 21 – An abandoned car was spotted in a ditch near a highway after having seemingly wrecked.
· Horsepen Road – A woman stated that she started receiving text messages from a strange man who was later revealed to be a sex offender.
· Shari Drive – A man stated that he and his brother got into a verbal altercation over food and rent.
· Central Avenue – An empty structure that had caught on fire was spotted just a few years off the road.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that she found a handgun in her rental that did not belong to her.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole her vehicle while she was out of town.
· Grace Lane – A man stated that he cut his hand on a broken sliding glass door during a fight with his girlfriend.
· Buckfield Drive – A woman stated that she and her ex-boyfriend had gotten into a dispute over a puppy.
· Flat Rock Road – A man stated that he was bitten on the hand while trying to get his two dogs to stop fighting.
· Little McCall Road – A man was spotted violating a county ordnance by using a firearm near another dwelling.
· Hodgeville Road – A woman stated that a male driver stopped in the middle of the road and started yelling at her.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that her daughter tried to steal her utility trailer from her back yard during the night.
· Shawnee Road – The owner of a storage center stated that one of his client’s storage units had been broken into.
· Barrister Circle – A man stated that his friend threatened to harm him during an argument over a racial slur.
· Springfield Egypt Road – A man stated that someone tried to steal an old trailer from his property.
· Ralph Rahn Road – A man stated that two unknown individuals trespassed onto his property on dirt bikes.
· Shellie Helmey Road – A man stated that two of his former tenants trashed his property before they were evicted.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that an unknown person broke into his tractor while it was parked at a gas station.
· Highway 17 – A man stated that his tractor caught on fire while he was driving down the roadway.
· Whitehall Avenue – A man stated that he was bitten on the back of the leg by a dog while he was performing yard work.
· Badger Road – A woman stated that an acquaintance accidently damaged her door while he was leaving her residence.