• Josh Reddick, Portland Sea Dogs (AA) — Reddick is hitting 288. He now has six home runs and seven RBIs for the season and his OPS remains a stellar 1.002. He was placed on the disabled list, retroactive to April 30, because of a strained oblique muscle, according to the Portland Press Herald. His six homers are tied for the most home runs in the Eastern League.
• Austin Chambliss, Modesto Nuts (A) — The former SEHS ace has not allowed an earned run in eight of his last nine appearances. He is 1-0 with 2.53 earned run average and is holding opposing batters to a .195 average. The right-hander has struck out 14 in 21 1/3 innings.
• Colby May, Georgia — The freshman third baseman is hitting .360 with 11 home runs and 39 RBIs for the Bulldogs (33-15, 14-10 Southeastern Conference). He was 2-for-5 Sunday against Florida.
• Josh Wilson, Armstrong Atlantic — The junior outfielder is hitting .340 with six homers and 31 RBIs. He also has 20 doubles and three triples. He leads the Pirates (38-17) in runs (69). He was 3-for-4 and scored four times in a 12-0 win over Erskine. AASU will open the Peach Belt Conference tournament Saturday in Aiken, S.C., against North Georgia.
• John Roberts, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman catcher is hitting .312. He has six homers and 40 RBIs. He was 2-for-4 with two RBIs in the win over Erskine and had a pinch-hit, go-ahead, two-run homer against Lander in a 5-4 win.
• Sam Dotson, Armstrong Atlantic — Dotson has given up eight hits and three earned runs in 4 1/3 innings for an earned run average of 6.23. He has three strikeouts.
• Jesse Osborne, Armstrong Atlantic — The freshman right-hander has an ERA of 9.58 and has eight strikeouts in 10 1/3 innings over nine appearances.
• Brandon McCreery, Armstrong Atlantic — The Pirates closer has three saves in 19 appearances. He is 0-3 with a 5.11 ERA but has 25 strikeouts in 24 2/3 innings. He pitched two scoreless innings against Erskine.
• Spencer Jackson, South Carolina-Beaufort — The Sand Sharks sophomore left fielder is hitting .368 with two homers and 28 RBIs and has scored a team-high 42 runs. Jackson was 1-for-4, batting leadoff, as the Sand Sharks fell 3-1 to SCAD in the first round of the Sun Conference tournament Sunday.
• Keifer Youmans, Andrew — Youmans, a sophomore outfielder, has raised his average to .314 with four home runs and 36 RBIs. He also has 12 doubles and has 24 steals in 27 attempts.
• Dylan Scott, Middle Georgia — A sophomore outfielder, Scott hit .216 for the Warriors, who ended their regular season with a sweep of Darton College.
• Steven Proctor, Centre College (Ky.) — Proctor, a sophomore first baseman and Effingham County High alum, was 4-for-15 as the Colonels went 2-2 in the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference in Jackson, Miss. He hit .348 with three homers and 26 RBIs for the Colonels (12-24). He was 4-for-5 with a homer and three RBIs in a 6-5 win over Spalding.
• Megen Smith, Georgia Southern — Smith is hitting .337 with two home runs and 17 RBIs. She is 3-6 with a 3.83 earned run average in the circle, with three complete games. She pitched three innings in relief and got the win in a 4-3 victory over Furman in the regular-season finale and was 2-for-3 in a 5-3 triumph over the Lady Paladins.
• Marie Fogle, Georgia Southern — The freshman outfielder is hitting .325 with one homer and nine RBIs. She was 3-for-4 in a 4-3 victory over Furman in the regular-season finale. Georgia Southern (25-23, 14-10 SoCon) will open the Southern Conference tournament Wednesday in Chattanooga, Tenn., meeting Furman at 5 p.m.
• Brandi Monroe, Andrew — Monroe is the starting sophomore shortstop for the Lady Tigers.