· Hobetmay Ramirez, Highway 21 – driving under the influence of alcohol
· Hannah Diehl, Laurel Lane – maintaining a disorderly house
· Tiffany Nevers, Green Avenue – public drunkenness
· Johnnie Whitley, Clyo Kildare Road – domestic dispute and wanted person (warrant service)
· Daisha Gradymiller, McClaws Road – possession of a schedule II controlled substance
· Erika Hulse, Moss Loop – aggravated assault
· Jackie Young, Central Avenue – agency assist
· Travis Carmichael, Old River Road – tag light required
· Dustin Williams, Old River Road – possession of a schedule I controlled substance, obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, bicycle equipment requirement, bicycle must be on right side of roadway and tampering with evidence (felony)
· Mr. Daniels, Little McCall Road – driving while license suspended or revoked and speeding in excess of maximum limits (both citations)
· Paul Gibbs, Egypt Ardmore Road – aggravated assault, simple assault and battery
· Regina Eason, Courthouse Road – disorderly conduct
· South Laurel Circle – A man stated that someone broke into his storage unit and rummaged through it.
· Corral Court – A man advised that his acquaintance accidently cut his left arm with a picture frame during a fight.
· Elkins Cemetery Road – A man stated that his landlord had been turning off his power despite him paying rent.
· Sandhill Road – A woman stated that an unknown person tried to break into her house in the middle of the night.
· Old River Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual stole her cell phone from a convenience store.
· Berryville Road – A man advised that an unknown person stole a pistol from his unlocked vehicle.
· Dogwood Way – A man advised that he got into an altercation with an acquaintance over money.
· Dove Lane – A woman stated that her former boyfriend damaged some of the housing in her car.
· Goshen Road – A woman stated that a delivery driver damaged her business’s carport with their van.
· Highway 21 South – Two dogs forced their way into the front door of a home and damaged several items.
· Lee Road – A man stated that an unknown individual broke into his camper and stole a phone charger.
· Franklin Drive – A real estate agent stated that someone broke into a vacant residence and slept on the couch.
· McCall Road – A man stated that his daughter was bitten on the left forearm by her friend’s bulldog.
· Old River Road – A woman stated that her former significant other threatened to kill her during a dispute.
· Mingledorff Court – A woman stated that her boyfriend spit in her face several times during an argument.
· Tuckasee King Road – A man stated that a client had failed to pay for services provided to a truck.
· Portofind Drive – A woman stated that her ex-husband threatened to burn her place of residence down.
· Sixth Street – A woman stated that her neighbor’s roommate beat her up during a fight over tools.
· Goshen Road – A woman stated that she got into a dispute with an acquaintance over rent money.
· Huger Street – A man advised that someone hit his mailbox with their red truck and failed to stop.
· Goshen Road Extension – A repossession company stated that a client stole a vehicle from their parking lot.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that a former tenant had threatened to harm her at a gas station.
· Hawthorne Drive – A woman stated that her daughter used her credit card without her permission.
· Interstate 16 – A driver was spotted fleeing and eluding police officers at very high rates of speed.
· Highway 17 South – A store manager stated that a woman had been seen shoplifting from his store.
· Lazy Lagoon Court – A man stated that two packages that he had ordered arrived empty at his house.
· Charlotte Drive – A man stated that he had been scammed out of $3000 during the sale of a semitruck.
· Willow Drive – A woman stated that her former boyfriend broke a camera at her place of residence.
· Formosa Drive – A man stated that he had been having a custody dispute with the mother of his child.
· Highway 119 North – A woman advised that her son was accidentally bit on the elbow by her dog.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that his family members had been harassing him by calling in welfare checks.
· Midland Road – A woman stated that she accidentally left the keys in the lock in the front door of her store.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that his wife threw a cup at him during an argument over her drug use.
· Heidt Landing Road – A man stated that an acquaintance had overdosed on some form of narcotic.
· Low Ground Road – A man stated that his puppy bit him on the finger when he went to pick it up.
· Holly Lane – A man stated that he had gotten into an altercation with a family member over reflectors.