· Donnell Walls, Fort Howard Road – disorderly conduct, simple assault, criminal trespass and obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Angelicque Hoffman, Oglethorpe Road – disorderly conduct
· Kristel Cooke, Warner Drive – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers, obstructing or hindering persons making emergency contact and simple battery (family violence)
· Bruce Shuman, Arnsdorff Road – simple battery (family violence)
· Ronald Brown, Highway 119 North – agency assist
· John Adkins, Interstate 16 East – speeding in excess of maximum limits
· Eric Jackson, Benicia Lane – simple battery (family violence)
· William Henry Morris Jr., Honey Ridge Road – fleeing or attempting to elude
· Mr. Jones, Clyo Kildare Road – criminal trespass
· Jason Brown, Highway 119 – wanted person (warrant service)
· William Coughlan, Highway 119 – wanted person (warrant service)
· Jamarcus Tribble, Ebenezer Road – failure to yield to emergency vehicle, seat belt violation, child safety restraint violation and wanted person (warrant service)
· Sand Pine Court – A woman stated that she and her boyfriend had gotten into a heated argument.
· Discovery Lane – A woman advised that a former friend of her daughter’s destroyed a scooter in her garage.
· Old Louisville Road – A man stated that someone broke into his barn and stole several items while he was away.
· Benicia Lane – A woman stated that she got into an altercation with her father over a container of milk.
· Quarterhouse Drive – A woman stated that an unknown person had stolen her gun from her husband’s truck.
· Mustang Drive – A woman stated that she was scammed out of $4000 by a friend on social media.
· Little McCall Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual had broken the handle off her house’s door.
· Saint Thomas Drive – A woman stated that she had discovered a pistol she had previously misplaced.
· Benicia Lane – A man stated that he had been in a dispute with his former girlfriend over her living situation.
· Buckfield Court – A woman stated that her boyfriend had hit her with a trash bag full of various items.
· Red Bird Drive – A woman stated that she discovered her sliding glass door to be open in the middle of the night.
· Taylor Drive – A woman stated that someone used her personal information to buy a gaming console.