· Darrell Brent Dasher, Sandhill Road – obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Evan Hauger, Sandhill Road – obstruction of law enforcement (misdemeanor)
· Shawn West, First Street – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and disorderly or disruptive conduct at any funeral
· Darlington Circle – A woman stated that her neighbor’s dog had been acting aggressively towards her.
· Zeigler Road – A woman advised that she got into a very heated altercation with her boyfriend over their relationship.
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that someone had stolen several pieces of equipment from his construction site.
· Tara Street – A woman stated that an unknown person had stolen her handgun from her property.
· Red Fern Court – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend had been harassing her via email and texts.
· Silver Hill Church Road – A man stated that an acquaintance had been trespassing on his property.
· Highway 30 – The vehicle of a wanted man was found to have been abandoned in the middle of the road.
· Pitts Road – A man stated that his grandson had been away for several days and had not been in contact with anyone.
· Shawnee Road – A convenience store owner stated that an unknown individual had removed the change box from the outside air pump.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that she accidently backed into a fence while adjusting her vehicle on the road.
· Old Augusta Road North – A man stated that someone stole several valuable items from his property.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A man stated that an unknown person dented the rear bumper of his vehicle.
· Highway 119 – A man stated that an unknown individual stole some propane tanks from his business.
· Rahn Station Road – A man stated that he had gotten into a dispute with his girlfriend over some cell phones.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that some acquaintances stole his vehicle from a parking lot while he was inside a store.
· Sandhill Road – A man stated that his house had been broken into while he was at his father’s funeral.
· Horseshoe Road – A man stated that a former tenant had threatened him over the phone over some money.
· Deerfield Road East – A woman stated that her mother had stolen some of her insurance information.
· Shellie Helmey Road – A woman stated that a former acquaintance had been trespassing on her property.