· Zebulan Chancey, Highway 30 – no insurance (citation)
· Justin Megginson, Rosewood Drive – willful obstruction of law enforcement officers and wanted person (warrant service)
· Isaac Dant, Highway 17 – aggravated assault, reckless driving, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, no insurance, speeding in excess of maximum limits and registration and license requirements
· Mr. Roper, Courthouse Road – driving while license suspended or revoked and failure to stop at a stop sign
· Christopher Saunders, Buckingham Drive – cruelty to children
See complete list of Effingham County Sheriff’s Office reports at www.effinghamherald.net.
· Bethany Road – A man stated that a former employee had been harassing him through various methods.
· Interstate Circle – A man advised that he and his significant other got into a fight over their drinking.
· Cottonbluff Drive – A woman stated that she was worried about the possibility of her father being suicidal.
· Riverside Drive – A man stated that an unknown individual stole his registration tag off his vehicle.
· Highway 80 – A woman stated that a frequent customer had become belligerent in her store over a dog.
· Highway 119 – A man stated that he accidently shot himself in the forearm after his gun jammed.
· Harmony Road – A woman advised that her mother’s house caught on fire while they were away.
· Courthouse Road – A woman stated that an unknown person had been squatting in her vacant trailer.
· Harvey Road – A man stated that his girlfriend’s grandson stole their trailer and was planning on selling it.
· Commercial Drive – A woman stated that a man attempted to steal two ladders from her mother’s store.
· Benicia Drive – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had made several threats towards her.