· Kenneth White, Paddock Drive – theft by taking (felony)
· Mark Deloach, Rose Drive – pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs
· Angelia Cohen, Melrose Place – theft by taking (felony)
· Terrance Levon Brown, Standard Lane – wanted person (warrant service)
· Old Mill Road – A man stated that his friend had taken his boat without asking for the man’s permission.
· Highway 119 North – A coin box on a store’s air machine was found to have been stolen sometime during the night.
· Lakeview Drive – A woman stated that an acquaintance threatened to kill her parents on social media.
· Honey Ridge Road – A man stated that one of his employees took his company’s work van without his permission.
· Reynard Drive – A woman advised that her neighbor had been driving around the neighborhood in a golf cart and firing a pistol.
· Central Avenue – A woman stated that her neighbor’s tree fell onto her fence after her cut it down.
· Zitrouer Road – A man stated that someone stole his boat motor from his property sometime during the night.
· Highway 21 South – A woman stated that an unknown person had stolen the coins out of the air machine at her store.
· Long Bridge Road – A coin drawer was found to have been stolen out of the air machine at a local store.
· Oglethorpe Road – A woman stated that her ex-boyfriend went to her house and broke her vehicle’s windshield.
· Corrall Road – A man stated that he accidently scraped the side of someone’s vehicle with his disabled golf cart.
· Middleton Road – A couple stated that they had gotten into a fight over the female half’s past methamphetamine use.
· Noel C Conaway Road – A woman stated that her former boyfriend had been stalking her for several days.
· Old Augusta Road South – A man stated that his neighbor had been throwing nails in his driveway.
· Dogwood Way – A woman stated that some items that she had mailed to her daughter were never delivered.
· Highway 17 – A man stated that an acquaintance had been using the man’s property as a landfill.
· Rincon Stillwell Road – A woman stated that an unknown individual was snooping around her backyard with a flashlight.
· Highway 17 – A vehicle was discovered to have been abandoned in the rear parking lot of a church.
· Mill Court – A woman stated that she was scammed out of $30000 by a man claiming to be her grandson.
· First Street Extension – A woman stated that her cousin’s current boyfriend assaulted her in her vehicle.
· Colonial Drive – A woman stated that someone broke into her cousin’s place of residence next door.
· Sparrow Lane – A man stated that his daughter had threatened to kill herself over a residence dispute.
· Reedsville Road – A man stated that someone stole a bag of tools from his truck while he was away.
· Honey Ridge Road – A man stated that he was scammed out of over $350 by someone on the internet.