· Richard Gillespie, Hodgeville Road – driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without license and open alcohol container
· Sonji Renee Scarboro, Standard Lane – wanted person (warrant service)
· Elliott Boyles, Highway 17 – possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession of firearms by convicted felons and first offenders
· Nolan Messex, Highway 119 – wanted person (warrant service)
· David Lambert, Interstate 16 – driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to maintain lane and driving while license suspended
· Justin Lanier, Dewitt Road – obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, possession of a schedule I controlled substance and criminal trespass
· Patrica Trout, Dewitt Road - obstructing or hindering law enforcement officers, possession of a schedule I controlled substance and criminal trespass
· Jeffrey Thames, Beebe Road – domestic dispute and wanted person (warrant service)
· Ricky Kelton, Old Augusta Road – driving while license suspended, expired tag and unsafe vehicle
· Ismael Lopez-Velasquez, West Eighth Street – failure to dim headlights and driving without license
· Stephen Moore, Hodgeville Road – battery (family violence)
· Matthew Tindall, Highway 17 South – domestic dispute and battery (family violence)
· William Matthew Jarrell, Horseshoe Road – simple battery against person who is 65 years old or older, criminal trespass, possession of a schedule IV controlled substance, crossing state/county guard lines with weapons or intoxicants and drugs not in original container (misdemeanor)
· Little McCall Road – A woman stated that her sister had been making threats toward her over the phone.
· High Bluff Road – A woman advised that she found an abandoned red air compressor at the edge of her property.
· Ralph Rahn Road – A woman stated that her neighbor had made an issue over property boundaries that had been established for years.
· Highway 21 – A restaurant manager stated that two customers had walked out without paying for their meal.
· Amsonia Circle – A woman stated that someone had stolen her expensive necklace out of her jewelry box.
· Paddock Drive – A man stated that he paid a contractor over $2,000 to build a screened in porch, but the contractor would not complete the job.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that he did not receive all his requested money while using a gas station’s ATM.
· Fort Howard Road – A man stated that an unknown person stole a portable toilet from his job site.
· Huger Street – A woman stated that an acquaintance would not return her lawnmower after he took it to work on it.
· Little McCall Road – A man stated that he accidently shot himself in the hand while cleaning his gun.
· Brookfield Place – A man stated that he and his wife got into an argument over her drinking habits.
· Caroline Way – A woman stated that she got into a fight with her husband over her relationship with her child’s father.
· Low Ground Road – A man stated that a dog went onto his patio and stole some pillows from the furniture.
· Noel C. Conaway Road – A middle school assistant principal stated that a threatening message had been discovered written in the boy’s bathroom.
· Paddock Street – A man stated that he was forced to violate the terms of his house arrest in order to retrieve his medication.
· Fifth Street – A woman stated that her son threatened to steal items from her house over the phone.
· Highway 80 – A man stated that an unknown individual had stolen his enclosed trailer from his property.
· Lamons Drive – A woman stated that her aunt and the aunt’s boyfriend had been stalking her at her house.
· Rahn Station Road – A woman stated that a logging company damaged her fence while clearing some land next to her property.
· Kolic Helmey Road – A woman stated that someone stole her wallet from her car sometime during the night.
· Long Pond Road – A man stated that his mother had been stealing his social security checks from him for the past two years.
· Atlantic Avenue – A woman stated that an acquaintance began harassing her as she was walking down the road.
· Burke Drive – A man stated that an unknown person had tried to break into his shed sometime during the night.
· Dove Lane – A man stated that two individuals entered his home and attempted to rob him at gunpoint.
· Old Dixie Highway South – A man stated that his dog accidently bit him while he was playing fetch with it.